Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed

Kirbs
    Kirbs
    Forumember

Language : English

Solved Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed

Post by Kirbs June 25th 2015, 12:08 am

Hi, i was wondering how can i do the same as this website? http://xenonduelacademy.lightbb.com/t4802-overdue-intro#36462 as you can see there is "DA Records: W: 3 L: - " http://prntscr.com/7l1psy that's an image to show exactly what i mean, how can i do that?

Last edited by Kirbs on June 25th 2015, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zzbaivong
    Zzbaivong
    Forumember

Language : JavaScript ^^

Solved Re: Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed

Post by Zzbaivong June 25th 2015, 1:29 am

When you create a new profile field, select field type is text zone.
    Then you can use BBcode and Miscvars.
    Kirbs
    Kirbs
    Forumember

Solved Re: Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed

Post by Kirbs June 25th 2015, 11:43 am

Color bbcodes don't seem to work?

Last edited by Kirbs on June 25th 2015, 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Zzbaivong
    Zzbaivong
    Forumember

Language : JavaScript ^^

Post by Zzbaivong June 25th 2015, 11:58 am

Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed Vyng_c10

Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed Vyng_c11

Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed Vyng_c12
    Kirbs
    Kirbs
    Forumember

Post by Kirbs June 25th 2015, 1:11 pm

My bad Razz forgot to close the BBCode tags, thanks it works now!
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19215
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape June 26th 2015, 8:39 pm

Topic solved and archived

Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed Left1212Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed Center11Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed Right112
    Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed Ape_b110
    Profile field, multiple words with different colors in the same profile filed Ape1010