The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

H.A.SS.A.N
    H.A.SS.A.N
    Forumember

Language : Arabic

add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox Empty add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by H.A.SS.A.N Mon 13 Jul - 13:23

hi freind ...
    I have idea about add emoji smiley to editor similar to this tutorial
    https://help.forumotion.com/t140216-add-font-awesome-button-to-the-editor
    and also add botton for emoji smiley in chatbox near old smiles botton
    when click it show emoji smiley in pop-window for insert them in your message
    and when I insert example that face ^_^ will convert into add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox 1F604 in message .
    mmm may be this website help u
    http://emojione.com/developers
    please I need this hlep me
    to add them for my forum
    thank u
    JScript
    JScript
    Forumember

Male Posts : 741
    Language : PT-BR, EN

add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox Empty Re: add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by JScript Tue 14 Jul - 1:05

H.A.SS.A.N
    H.A.SS.A.N
    Forumember

add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox Empty Re: add emoji smiley to editor or chatbox

Post by H.A.SS.A.N Tue 14 Jul - 10:42

@JScript yes , it is
    but when I add the code all emoji is colorless ++ appear in text area as symbol like that 😀
    please , How can I add new emoji in the code 
    but I need it also in chatbox please is so important for me , I like it .
    thank u ^_^
    I love u JScript
    JScript
    JScript
    Forumember

Post by JScript Wed 15 Jul - 0:23

H.A.SS.A.N wrote:but when I add the code all emoji is colorless ++ appear in text area as symbol like that 😀
    What is the browser you use? I realized that there are some problems only with Google Chrome...

H.A.SS.A.N wrote:How can I add new emoji in the code
    The code is composed as follows:
    1. If it contains numbers, then simply copy the character # + the number + ; into a new element of the array list: []
    2. If it contains only letters, just copy the word followed by ; into a new element of the array list: []

H.A.SS.A.N wrote:but I need it also in chatbox please is so important for me , I like it .
    It's a great idea! I liked it, so I have some free time I'll do ok?

JS
    H.A.SS.A.N
    H.A.SS.A.N
    Forumember

Post by H.A.SS.A.N Wed 15 Jul - 2:21

JScript wrote:What is the browser you use? I realized that there are some problems only with Google Chrome...
    my browser is firefox ^_^ >>
    JScript wrote:The code is composed as follows:
    1. If it contains numbers, then simply copy the character # + the number + ; into a new element of the array list: []
    2. If it contains only letters, just copy the word followed by ; into a new element of the array list: []
    yes, thank u my freind I search and know it ^_^
    but I have idea to do this http://emojione.com/demo in next time
    it has same idea but when I write such as :smile: will convert to emoji smile or image
    and there is autocomplete proberty , like this https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/09/87/49/2015-016.jpg
    read it carefully and see all section of this website , and I'm sure u are able to do it.
    JScript wrote:It's a great idea! I liked it, so I have some free time I'll do ok?

JS
    ok I wait u and I love u
    ^_^
    H.A.SS.A.N
    H.A.SS.A.N
    Forumember

Post by H.A.SS.A.N Sun 19 Jul - 18:58

bump
    JScript
    JScript
    Forumember

Post by JScript Tue 21 Jul - 0:18

H.A.SS.A.N wrote:(...)it has same idea but when I write such as :smile: will convert to emoji smile or image
    and there is autocomplete proberty(...)
    I can adapt the code to the chatbox, but these suggestions I can not do at the moment...

JS

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep - 18:26