The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two days ago or more

coolkool
    coolkool
    Forumember

Male Posts : 140
    Language : Arabic

Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two days ago or more Empty Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two days ago or more

Post by coolkool July 25th 2015, 6:19 pm

Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two weeks ago or more

Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two days ago or more Empty Re: Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two days ago or more

Post by Guest July 25th 2015, 6:38 pm

coolkool wrote:Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two weeks ago or more

I don't think it's possible, but I could be wrong, except you can simply restore it back to it's default setting.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two days ago or more Empty Re: Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two days ago or more

Post by brandon_g July 25th 2015, 11:17 pm

coolkool wrote:Can I restore the templates for a certain period, such as two weeks ago or more
    If you performed a forum restore using the Founder tools you probably could. Please note, however, that only the Founder can do this and any deleted posts, users, etc will return.

-Brandon

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 8:23 pm