The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

navigation hover effect (forumotion) using CSS (not working for custom pages) WHY?

3 posters

Go down

navigation hover effect (forumotion) using CSS (not working for custom pages) WHY? Empty navigation hover effect (forumotion) using CSS (not working for custom pages) WHY?

Post by KKKake Sat 1 Aug - 3:26

Hello, I am a forumotion user and I would like to improve my forum's appearance. I am trying to add the hover effect for my navbar (using images) with CSS.

Example CSS code: http://pastebin.com/FXBc5H7F
How it would look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8eB4EypyQE

BUTTTTT
Why won't it work on custom pages? Why does it only work on default built in pages instead of pages I customly added?

Is there a fix?
What are my other options to customize my navbar with the similar effect?

pls help ........! Crying or Very sad
KKKake

Language : English and Arabic

Back to top Go down

navigation hover effect (forumotion) using CSS (not working for custom pages) WHY? Empty Re: navigation hover effect (forumotion) using CSS (not working for custom pages) WHY?

Post by Pizza Boi Sat 1 Aug - 11:03

Hi Very Happy

For custom pages, do you use the same HTML code for your original forums? If not, you have to manually put up the code for it in your custom pages.

Regards,
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Language : French

Back to top Go down

navigation hover effect (forumotion) using CSS (not working for custom pages) WHY? Empty Re: navigation hover effect (forumotion) using CSS (not working for custom pages) WHY?

Post by KKKake Tue 4 Aug - 2:53

Pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

For custom pages, do you use the same HTML code for your original forums? If not, you have to manually put up the code for it in your custom pages.

Regards,
Pizza Boi
What do you mean by that?
KKKake

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Tue 4 Aug - 18:19

Hi Very Happy

Can you please screenshot your settings in your HTML page? And link to your forum too please.

Regards,
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Language : French

Back to top Go down

Post by KKKake Wed 5 Aug - 1:29

Pizza Boi wrote:Hi Very Happy

Can you please screenshot your settings in your HTML page? And link to your forum too please.

Regards,
Pizza Boi

I'm posting this thread for my frind who is having problem, he doesn't know what to screenshot or html page you are talking about.

He is using phpbb 3, can you tell me what to screenshot?
KKKake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex14 Wed 5 Aug - 7:18

Put this code at the begining of every custom pages(between the <head> and </head> tags):
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="Link to your CSS">
Alex14

Language : Romanian

http://crazy-tutorials.forumer.ro

Back to top Go down