I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?)

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Empty I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?)

Post by Guest 26/8/2015, 14:40

Hi, I was recently banned from a Gaming forum without any reason. I mean shouldn't they at least have a REASON for banning you? Like spamming, inappropriate posts/topics? The forum url is: Biohazard Gaming can't I just report the forum to a forumotion admin or something?

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8907hl

Last edited by Ghost on 26/8/2015, 14:50; edited 3 times in total

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Empty Re: I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?)

Post by Guest 26/8/2015, 14:45

Ghost, any administrator has the right to ban anyone they wish on their own forum, regardless of the reasons that they do or do not have. This is not against the FM Terms of Service and, unfortunately, there is nothing that anyone can do to help with that. Sad

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Empty Re: I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?)

Post by Guest 26/8/2015, 14:51

Leah7 wrote:Ghost, any administrator has the right to ban anyone they wish on their own forum, regardless of the reasons that they do or do not have.  This is not against the FM Terms of Service and, unfortunately, there is nothing that anyone can do to help with that.  Sad  
    That's kinda Admin abuse though. You can even ask the founder(Cake)
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19357
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape 26/8/2015, 17:11

Ghost wrote:Hi, I was recently banned from a Gaming forum without any reason. I mean shouldn't they at least have a REASON for banning you? Like spamming, inappropriate posts/topics? The forum url is: Biohazard Gaming can't I just report the forum to a forumotion admin or something?

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8907hl

Leah7 wrote:Ghost, any administrator has the right to ban anyone they wish on their own forum, regardless of the reasons that they do or do not have. This is not against the FM Terms of Service and, unfortunately, there is nothing that anyone can do to help with that. Sad
    Hello @Ghost as already said here. there is nothing We at FM can do about it a Admin / Founder has the right to ban any member on there forum as they so wish we only hold the power to deal with things that the founder is doing if they break our TOS and banning a member is not in that TOS sorry.

As this is not going to go anywhere i think it will be time to lock your thread.

If you have any other problem please feel free to pm me Wink

APE

I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Left1212I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Center11I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Right112
    I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Ape_b110
    I was banned from a forum without reason.(Admin abuse?) Ape1010