Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address.

Akakakushi
    Akakakushi

Language : English

In progress Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address.

Post by Akakakushi November 7th 2015, 11:12 pm

Technical Details

Forum version : #Unspecified
    Position : Member
    Concerned browser(s) : Other
    Who the problem concerns : Yourself
    When the problem appeared : Got an email in my inbox.
    Forum link : ( link is hidden, you must reply to see )

Description of problem

Hello all,

First time here, first time ever even using a Forumotion forum. Hell, I didn't even know you guys existed until about an hour ago. I received an email in my inbox today, written in Spanish, saying that I had a PM on a forum that I have never visited. Apparently, someone named "Miles" has hijacked my email address to create an account on Spanish forum (through Foroactivo).

I obviously do not want this account, since I do not speak Spanish with any degree of fluency, and did not create this account in the first place. But, because I don't speak Spanish, I can't get through to Foroactivo's support system.

Options? Ideally, I want this account deleted from the Spanish-speaking forum. What should I do?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

In progress Re: Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address.

Post by brandon_g November 8th 2015, 1:49 am

Hello,

Have you tried contacting the admin of that forum? I am sure he/she will be able to work with you to resolve the issue Wink.

-Brandon

Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address. Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address. Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address. Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

In progress Re: Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address.

Post by SLGray November 8th 2015, 4:34 am

Use this link to contact the staff on that forum:  http://imitation-black.activoforo.net/contact

Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Akakakushi
    Akakakushi

Post by Akakakushi November 8th 2015, 4:48 am

My concern is that since the forum is Spanish-based, I'm not sure my meaning will get across, since I'll be communicating in English. But I'll give it a shot and report back. Smile
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

Post by SLGray November 8th 2015, 5:04 am

You could try using Google Translate.

Account registered on Spanish-speaking forum using my email address. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.