The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hai i need this rank sets dont change size colour and rank name words..and put please stylish names

5 posters

Go down

Hai i need this rank sets dont change size colour and rank name words..and put please stylish names Empty Hai i need this rank sets dont change size colour and rank name words..and put please stylish names

Post by Thalapathy Vijay Jesu November 20th 2015, 11:19 am

Creation Type : Rank
Dimensions : put my picture size
Primary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Secondary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Images to include :
Text to insert : Stylish words i want this names:  Member,Team Member,Administrator, Moderator,Golobal moderator,Super moderator,Forum creater,Designer Creation Type : Rank
Dimensions : put my picture size
Primary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Secondary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Images to include :
Text to insert : Stylish words i want this names:  Member,Team Member,Administrator, Moderator,Golobal moderator,Super moderator,Forum creater,Designer, Power user,Site owner,*Vip* , Coder, Site admin, developer
Font : put my picture font size
Font Color : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Username on the forum : The-rock
Link to last graphic request : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Detail description :  would like to have this set in a glossy type of style. I send picture link i cant download picture this site..so i send picture link and also send site link u see i need this size and colour..its very urgently take ur time..advance thanks who giving this..i am also wating waiting thank u by j.j:-)Power user,Site owner,*Vip* , Coder, Site admin, developer
Font : put my picture font size
Font Color : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Username on the forum : The-rock
Link to last graphic request : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Detail description :  would like to have this set in a glossy type of style. I send picture link i cant download picture this site..so i send picture link and also send site link u see i need this size and colour..its very urgently take ur time..advance thanks who giving this..i am also wating waiting thank u by j.j:-)

Last edited by Thalapathy Vijay Jesu on November 20th 2015, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : letter mistake done)
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Forumember

Language : English

http://rock-4stars-team.super-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Hai i need this rank sets dont change size colour and rank name words..and put please stylish names Empty Re: Hai i need this rank sets dont change size colour and rank name words..and put please stylish names

Post by Bones! November 21st 2015, 1:38 am

If you had a link to the actual page where you were able to get the image, I could pull the psd to do this for you
Bones!
Bones!
Forumember

Language : English, CCS, HTML

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Hai i need this rank sets dont change size colour and rank name words..and put please stylish names Empty Re: Hai i need this rank sets dont change size colour and rank name words..and put please stylish names

Post by DustyBones November 21st 2015, 2:27 am

Six Letters wrote:If you had a link to the actual page where you were able to get the image, I could pull the psd to do this for you
The site url was pasted all over the image he provided..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the exact page.
DustyBones
DustyBones
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1234

http://raps-graphics.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalapathy Vijay Jesu November 21st 2015, 9:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ur right..who can make this i am waiting..
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalapathy Vijay Jesu November 21st 2015, 2:33 pm

Its make quick fast ..thanks
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalapathy Vijay Jesu November 23rd 2015, 4:25 am

What problem this ..y not give me ranks buttons also going two days :@
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g November 23rd 2015, 6:01 am

Thalapathy Vijay Jesu wrote:What problem this ..y not give me ranks buttons also going two days :@

Have patience man, your only requester and people have personal lives you know. Good things come to those who wait. Wink

-Brandon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Remember to mark your topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] when a solution is found.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Team Leader
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimóza November 23rd 2015, 9:06 am

Your request is very vague. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mimóza
Mimóza
Forumember

Female Posts : 676
Language : Hungarian, English

https://graphicballoon.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalapathy Vijay Jesu November 23rd 2015, 1:37 pm

Wow awesome working ..i like this thanks lot lot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].....how to put this my forum..plz tell me
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimóza November 23rd 2015, 5:43 pm

Right click then copy image URL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Then
To create a rank go to Administration panel >> Users & Groups >> Ranks >> Rank Administration and click on the "Add new rank" button.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mimóza
Mimóza
Forumember

Female Posts : 676
Language : Hungarian, English

https://graphicballoon.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2015, 5:45 pm

Thanks for your help.  ^^

May I mark this request complete, Jesu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalapathy Vijay Jesu November 23rd 2015, 7:38 pm

Yea complete..thanks lot of team..cool plz lock this topic..i am marking now solved by j.j
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Thalapathy Vijay Jesu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2015, 8:03 pm

Request complete.
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down