Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile?

Tattastic
    Tattastic
    Forumember

Male Posts : 104
    Language : English

Solved Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile?

Post by Tattastic 17/1/2016, 14:22

Back again for some help.

1) Can you get two fields from the profile information on one line on the messages profile? (for example just say I would like Posts and Age on the same line from the grab below)

Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile? Hrlp14

I am looking to add 2 custom profile fields that are for character class and then the light level of that character, but I'd like them on the same line on the message profile.

Then this leads to my second question...

2) Is it possible to make a profile field show and image rather than text? Just rather than having Light Level as text I would like the icon used for light level on Destiny.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by Tattastic on 19/1/2016, 16:17; edited 1 time in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51550

Solved Re: Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile?

Post by SLGray 17/1/2016, 23:03

Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Tattastic
    Tattastic
    Forumember

Male Posts : 104

Post by Tattastic 19/1/2016, 16:16

Doesn't seem to answer my questions on the link supplied. I am going to look at getting something else to show this. So I have marked this as solved.

Thanks for you help and response though.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19212
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape 20/1/2016, 03:22

Topic solved and archived

Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile? Left1212Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile? Center11Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile? Right112
    Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile? Ape_b110
    Two fields on one line and using image for field on message profile? Ape1010