Can't  modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Can't modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field

shotta
    Forumember

Male Posts : 73
    Language : english

Can't  modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field Empty Can't modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field

Post by shotta March 19th 2009, 4:31 pm

why after u add the list of images to the field and save them why can't we go back and add more after that..there is no opition with Can't  modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field Ajouter no where that if i want too add more images to the field ...is this a error r this is how it supposed to be..bcus i want too add more but it not have Can't  modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field Ajouter no where after u save them. Confused
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Can't  modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field Empty Re: Can't modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field

Post by MrMario March 19th 2009, 4:32 pm

There is a glitch with the system and we have been told that it will be fixed next week.
    shotta
    Forumember

Can't  modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field Empty Re: Can't modify the fields of my moods,warnin bar,country flags ect..for the profile field

Post by shotta March 19th 2009, 4:35 pm

oh thanks for the fast reply

Last edited by shotta on March 30th 2009, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shotta
    Forumember

Post by shotta March 30th 2009, 4:00 pm

bump