how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message Empty how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message

Post by Guest March 26th 2008, 7:11 am

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message?
    i have been schoked! yesterday i have only 25 users when i go here agin i habe 116 users already and i know thats some of them are spamers
    how to know their ip"S but they hvent posted yet?
    my moderators are asking me Hello
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message Empty Re: how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message

Post by Luky March 26th 2008, 8:12 am

You can check that from admin panel=>Misc=>Statistics=>Board statistics and look for the "Who is Online ?" section. There you will see a list of all the members(or Guests) that are online at the same moment you are online.

how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message Empty Re: how to know users ip if she/he still dont post any message

Post by Guest April 18th 2008, 2:07 pm

so how will i know if their the same person?
    zakir321

Language : english

Post by zakir321 April 18th 2008, 4:41 pm

Well, you can't if they are not logged in, but it shouldn't matter that much if they don't post (and spam) anyway - you can always make your forums be invisible to guests by changing the settings in "Forum / Permissions".

Post by Guest April 19th 2008, 5:29 am

okay thanks
    Pamela
    Pamela
    Forumember

Female Posts : 104
    Language : English

Post by Pamela April 20th 2008, 1:13 am

Also, to stop spam, make it to where you the Admin has to approve the member.

This stopped all spam on my forum....