The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum can not be visited ? Probably blocked!

5 posters

Go down

Forum can not be visited ? Probably blocked! Empty Forum can not be visited ? Probably blocked!

Post by hgamezoom March 26th 2008, 4:43 pm

Hello,
My forum: http://nanpa2.forumotion.com/

Recently it can not be visited from China, but I was told that it is fine when connecting from US or Canada.
Actually I can visit it using some proxies.

so I wonder is there any technical glitch you haven't solved? or is there any blocking against all the free forums of your site? I've read a few similar posts here and found in many cases the owners can not visit their forums while others can.

BTW, can anyone help me to test whether my forum is accessiable? Thanks a lot!

Last edited by hgamezoom on March 31st 2008, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
hgamezoom

Language : chinese

Back to top Go down

Forum can not be visited ? Probably blocked! Empty Re: Forum can not be visited ? Probably blocked!

Post by WWGG March 26th 2008, 4:45 pm

A lot of countries in Asia and the Middle East don't have access to the internet coming through the UK and US!

Your forum is accessible to me, and I'm in the UK!

Very Happy
WWGG
WWGG
Forumember

Male Posts : 109
Language : English

http://wwgg.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Forum can not be visited ? Probably blocked! Empty Re: Forum can not be visited ? Probably blocked!

Post by hgamezoom March 26th 2008, 5:28 pm

Thanks!

But my forum works fine for several weeks, it turned to be unaccesible since 3 days ago and from then on, I can not visit any forums under this domain unless using proxy.

Hope this is a technical glitch that can be solved by the admins here! We are all waiting anxiously.
hgamezoom

Language : chinese

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 March 30th 2008, 12:49 am

Here is the Answer to your Question:

I too, can visit your forum with no problem.
The problem lies within your location- China
hgamezoom wrote:Yes, the possible cause is that recently China has blocked all the forums under this domain.It is not a simple technical glitch from server side since people from US or Europe are not effected.

So this is not a Tech glitch that can be Fixed- China has chosen to block the Domain.

There are ways to get in- but I'm sorry to say I don't know how you would go about trying to use them Sad
vince730
vince730
Forumember

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

Post by thetasashhatap March 30th 2008, 1:51 am

Hi Guys,

I'm in Beijing and all the forums in this domain are NOT blocked, but mine is!

Anyone know a backdoor or anonymous server I can use to access my forum?

Thet
thetasashhatap
thetasashhatap

Male Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by vince730 March 30th 2008, 3:17 am

thetasashhatap wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm in Beijing and all the forums in this domain are NOT blocked, but mine is!

Anyone know a backdoor or anonymous server I can use to access my forum?

Thet

I read somewhere else on the Forum that in some cases doing that is Illegal.
vince730
vince730
Forumember

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovegreen March 30th 2008, 12:28 pm

But that is useful to us who are living in countries with some restrictions. help us. PM me please
ilovegreen
ilovegreen
Forumember

Male Posts : 114

http://www.entermyworld.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thetasashhatap March 30th 2008, 1:04 pm

[/quote]I read somewhere else on the Forum that in some cases doing that is Illegal.[/quote]

I guess I'd counter with, illegal for whom?

I'm not trying to start a ruckus, I'd just like to be able to run my forum, say I want...etc...

My forum has nothing on it which may be construed as harmful or illegal in any way...at least by U.N. standards.

(After all, being gay is illegal in many places, being pagan can get you killed (site:witches in South Africa) and being open about your political and religious beliefs is also considered dangerous....to dictatorships)

Anyway, pm's are nice too.

Thet
thetasashhatap
thetasashhatap

Male Posts : 6

Back to top Go down