The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago.

yakikoto

Language : english

Solved Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago.

Post by yakikoto Sun 19 Jun - 11:03

Well its in the title. Long ago I use to basically live on this Forum in question. It seems before the old admin disappeared, she stored all of the old post into a hidden archive. I would love to gain control just so I can reopen the post and read them for old time sake... So can anyone help a guy out? Help me Help me Help me

Last edited by yakikoto on Tue 21 Jun - 7:54; edited 1 time in total
    Rhino.Freak
    Rhino.Freak
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 1248
    Language : English

Solved Re: Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago.

Post by Rhino.Freak Sun 19 Jun - 11:36

Were you ever an admin there? If you weren't/aren't you cannot gain access to it.
    If there is any admin active that you may know, contact him/her to allow you to get access.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Solved Re: Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago.

Post by Ape Sun 19 Jun - 17:23

Hello can you not talk to the admin of the forum?

We have no power over the admin's hidden forum's other then if this data is braking our rules and TOS then we have the power to remove posts or shut the forum down.

Other then that you will have to Email or PM the staff members on that forum.

There is nothing else we can do if your not the founder of the forum.

Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Left1212Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Center11Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Right112
    Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Ape_b110
    Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Ape1010
    yakikoto

Language : english

Post by yakikoto Mon 20 Jun - 8:59

Well I have no way to contact the admin which sucks and its been inactive for so long. Aw well thanks for everything guys.
    Legionheart
    Legionheart
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 721
    Language : English

Post by Legionheart Mon 20 Jun - 9:11

Remember to mark your topic as solved so a support moderator can find it.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape Tue 21 Jun - 17:06

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Left1212Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Center11Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Right112
    Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Ape_b110
    Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Ape1010

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep - 0:27