The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Everything in Chatbox has a line (strikethrough) through it; even usernames.

CageRage

Language : English

Everything in Chatbox has a line (strikethrough) through it; even usernames. Empty Everything in Chatbox has a line (strikethrough) through it; even usernames.

Post by CageRage Sat 20 Aug - 21:25

Today I was in the middle of chatting (about UFC 202 tonight!) and suddenly lines appeared through all of the text. The line is going through the usernames as well (see screenshot). What is going on? In 6 years of having this site (www.efcleague.com) I have never seen this.

Everything in Chatbox has a line (strikethrough) through it; even usernames. Strike10

HELP!

Last edited by CageRage on Sat 20 Aug - 21:32; edited 1 time in total
    CageRage

Everything in Chatbox has a line (strikethrough) through it; even usernames. Empty Re: Everything in Chatbox has a line (strikethrough) through it; even usernames.

Post by CageRage Sat 20 Aug - 21:32

Nevermind! I don't know what happened. For the last 20 minutes it was like this, but it has been resolved. The issue is no longer occurring. Thanks anyways!
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

Everything in Chatbox has a line (strikethrough) through it; even usernames. Empty Re: Everything in Chatbox has a line (strikethrough) through it; even usernames.

Post by SLGray Sat 20 Aug - 21:40

Since no solution was given, this topic will be sent to the garbage.

Everything in Chatbox has a line (strikethrough) through it; even usernames. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep - 23:27