The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security

dixiewhyte
    dixiewhyte

Female Posts : 1
    Language : English

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security Empty The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security

Post by dixiewhyte November 25th 2016, 10:26 pm

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB2
    Position : Founder
    Concerned browser(s) : Mozilla Firefox
    Who the problem concerns : Yourself
    When the problem appeared : My log in problem started last year when I couldn'tremember my password. Then today on FRI NOV 25, 2016 I remembered my username and email address clicked saved with a pop up message saying "The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security. Can someone help me reset my password so I can log into my forum. Thank You
    Forum link : http://dixielites4ever.forumotion.com/profile?mode=sendpassword

Description of problem

My log in problem started last year when I couldn'tremember my password. Then today on FRI NOV 25, 2016 I remembered my username and email address clicked saved with a pop up message saying "The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security. Can someone help me reset my password so I can log into my forum. It's important that I can log in to update my fans about my music career.

Thank You
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51541
    Language : English

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security Empty Re: The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security

Post by SLGray November 25th 2016, 10:32 pm

https://help.forumotion.com/t127211-password-problems-or-lost-your-founder-s-password

The topic was posted in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the correct section.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.