Not reaching any forum. Blocked IP??? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Not reaching any forum. Blocked IP???

Thea.
    Thea.

Language : Bulgarian

In progress Not reaching any forum. Blocked IP???

Post by Thea. September 21st 2017, 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

I have this issue and I really do not know why. I was in the USA for 4 months and before two days I got home in Bulgaria.
    When I try to reach any forum in forumotion/bulgarianforum.net it is saying that I can't. First I thought that it is because of my wifi connection and contacted my intetnet delivers. When they checked they saw that my wifi IP is blocked in forumotion. I can open the forums from my data bases on my phone because the IP is different. Please, can you fix this problem because it is really annoying. There is no reason my IP to be blocked. Thank you.

This is one of the forums I am trying to reach and this is my account: Thea Lannister.
    http://soundofcollapse-rpg.bulgarianforum.net

And a screenshot
    Not reaching any forum. Blocked IP??? - Page 2 9186552R
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

In progress Re: Not reaching any forum. Blocked IP???

Post by Derri September 30th 2017, 3:58 pm

ArborlyBranch51 wrote:what odd to me, I just sign in in a non secure formotion, and hearing this info put me in a backward position. Why does he have to do all that step even when he just said he is not the fonder of that forum site to whatever he been blocked by. Because in this case if he can access to this formotion.com then surely there nothing wrong with his internet provider. It just the fact that the forum he trying to reach he been banned from that forum site period. The administrator however decided to IP ban his address from connecting to that forum in any way. So of course he gonna get that failure error message or what so ever because he banned from that site period. Or in this case if he get an error message again from using the proxy server then it clearly that owner of that forum site must of change the name to something else, or could have decided to shut down the web site. But again he just said he was able to access the site using the proxy server and when he did that, he again gave away his ip address again by signing into the same account to that forum site making it easy for the owner of that site to spot him on.

ArborlyBranch51 wrote:To the best of my knowledge, the only way to fix this problem other than going through all that crap, just contact your internet provider and ask them to change your old IP address into a brand new 1, and once you do so, make sure you don't sign into the same account on that fonder site. Because if you do, the fonder of that site will continue to ban your IP address. Because to me he could of just deleted your user name and your email account to completely remove you from whoever own that forum site. But to my perceptive I think whoever own that forum site is clearly keeping your user name there to make it easy for them to catch you. So you gotta learn how to be elusive from that forum site and be smart other than falling into their trap. Also using a VPN network is a great way to protect your real IP address when you're surfing someone forum. Anybody that surf on the forum is automatically giving away their IP to that site. It the easy way for anybody to track ur activities on that forum so I hope that my info help better understand on how to be more careful next time when you're surfing on the forums.

Hi,

Thank you for your contributions to this thread. However please remember that double posting within 24 hours is not allowed. If you have more information to add then please use the edit button.

Thank you
    Regards
    Derri