What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Empty What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum

Post by Guest Sat 9 Dec - 1:15

I came on and see that there is no widgets on the right hand side of this forum..but can't remember if there was any on the left hand side..??
    Did you all change the look of this site??
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51556
    Language : English

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Empty Re: What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum

Post by SLGray Sat 9 Dec - 1:51

Yes, we have changed the design of the support forum.

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Empty Re: What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum

Post by Guest Sat 9 Dec - 15:45

Ok, at least I am not going blind or something was wrong with my computer lol..

I liked the old look better lol..

Thanks Gray
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19215
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape Sat 9 Dec - 19:42

The last post Widget is found at the bottom of the forum thou Wink

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Left1212What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Center11What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Right112
    What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Ape_b110
    What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Ape1010

Post by Guest Sun 10 Dec - 0:07

Thank you Ape..

You all took down all the flags, posts, topics, everything..it really looks bare lol..

I really liked the info that was on the side..it was all convenient..now I have to go search for what was posted..lol..
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10112

Post by brandon_g Sun 10 Dec - 2:47

Latest topics widget is still in the portal.

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points

Post by Guest Sun 10 Dec - 21:13

Thank you Brandon
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10112

Post by brandon_g Sun 10 Dec - 23:49

No problem Smile.

Trust me, we don't like it much either really, but it has to be done. Confused

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

What happened to everything that was in widgets on the right hand side of this forum Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points