Want to delete old forumfrom long time ago/wishing to make a new one now Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to delete old forumfrom long time ago/wishing to make a new one now

In progress Want to delete old forumfrom long time ago/wishing to make a new one now

Post by Guest February 18th 2018, 5:57 pm

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB3
    Position : Founder
    Concerned browser(s) : Mozilla Firefox
    Who the problem concerns : Yourself
    When the problem appeared : today
    Forum link : http://oldfartsandsweettarts.freeforums.com

Description of problem

When I went to make a new forum today I was told I had one back ages ago, must of been when I was looking for somewhere to take group after MSN closed,http://oldfartsandsweettart.aforumfree.com/  I would like this group deleted, as in the near future I am bringing my Tapatalk group over here if I find this and easy place to set it all up and run.
    Also when I registered for Support the activation had my name spelt wrong....it had  renegla59
    should be renegal59
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51497
    Language : English

In progress Re: Want to delete old forumfrom long time ago/wishing to make a new one now

Post by SLGray February 19th 2018, 6:19 am

Can you log into the forum?  If yes, you can delete it yourself by going here:  Administration Panel > General > Forum > Forum Deletion.
    Follow the instructions on the page.  Also do not close the AP tab when you click the deletion link in the email you will get.

If you can not login, please send me in a private message, the email used to create the forum.

Want to delete old forumfrom long time ago/wishing to make a new one now Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.