money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

money took from paypal but not showing in ACP

Paaske
    Forumember

Language : english,danish

Solved Re: money took from paypal but not showing in ACP

Post by Paaske April 18th 2018, 10:48 pm

Hi i just bought the Premium package today for my forum site. I also have a domain through you which just expired and only 9 days until is removed. So I am very stressed out now as despite payment gone through correct and shows in my paypal that money has been taken and sent nothing has changed??? Forum site still shows Free package and i cant now renew my domain?

What can i do now as its very urgent and costing me money not having it up running can i send you payment proof etc? its not even showing in forumotion backend history only showing last credit purchases etc back end 2017.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19328
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Solved money took from paypal but not showing in ACP

Post by Ape April 19th 2018, 12:20 am

It can take upto 1 day / 24hrs to complete if it is not re added tomorrow please PM me a copy of your ACP credits page and a copy of the paypal Receipt and your forum URl

also a link to this thread so i ca backtrack the post and account

money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Left1212money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Center11money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Right112
    money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Ape_b110
    money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Ape1010
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 19th 2018, 12:25 am

@Paaske I have made this it's own topic so it's faster to find it and deal with your problem at hand

money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Left1212money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Center11money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Right112
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51500
    Language : English

Post by SLGray April 19th 2018, 10:34 am

Did you purchase yearly or monthly?

money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 19th 2018, 9:33 pm

SLGray wrote:Did you purchase yearly or monthly?

I purchased it monthly. Will i get help soon still nothing updated?? Also i should had been able to renew my domain anyways as i had this for many years since 2011 now. Is that not what it says regarding this new package that if already have domain would not have to purchase premium package?

But i paid anyways despite feel getting very expensive.

What are my options for taking over the domain name myself as i think i will leave and start over with my own hosting and a different forum software and just build new content from scratch.

My domain will have a good age now and be good for search ranking so i really wish to purchase and pay it myself if possible thanks.

First of all i just want it back running as frustrating paying for something and it takes so long. A different website i run my domain host and hosting have me back up running within hours.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray April 19th 2018, 11:27 pm

Monthly payments are not done through credits.   That is why you have to have a PayPal account.

Only yearly is with credits.

brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Post by brandon_g April 20th 2018, 1:41 am

Paaske wrote:
    SLGray wrote:Did you purchase yearly or monthly?

I purchased it monthly. Will i get help soon still nothing updated?? Also i should had been able to renew my domain anyways as i had this for many years since 2011 now. Is that not what it says regarding this new package that if already have domain would not have to purchase premium package?

In regards to this part, how it works is anything currently enabled before were introduced (including domain name), will remain active free of charge until their expiration date, at which point you will need to purchase the package to renew what it is.

money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 20th 2018, 3:02 am

SLGray wrote:Monthly payments are not done through credits.   That is why you have to have a PayPal account.

Only yearly is with credits.

I already explained that i did the monthly payment through paypal other day??? i used to use credits on it until the change now.

Why is the subscription still not active? I already explained i paid it through paypal for premium and now only 7 days until i lose my domain because i can't renew domain until i have active premium package (which yes is paid for over 24 hours ago) this is seriously frustating. I don't understand all these questions or answers when i already explained in other post.

All i need is help to get the forum package activated so i can renew my domain. And not had answer on am i able to have my domain as i would prefer to just leave you instead.

But here is my payment details which you can get checked and please activate the forum package >

Type Net+ prepaid card purchase
    ID 286524083828604
    Card GBP xxxxxxx
    Description
    PAYPAL *PAY-FORUM~~35314369001~TW91EH 826
    Date 18-04-2018
    Status Accepted*

paypal transaction

Transaction ID
    7TW82130PJ9717257
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray April 20th 2018, 5:43 am

What happens when go here:  AP > Misc. > Credits Management > Spend Credits > Domain Name
    You do know that you have to have 1200 credtis?

Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 20th 2018, 6:33 am

SLGray wrote:What happens when go here:  AP > Misc. > Credits Management > Spend Credits > Domain Name
    You do know that you have to have 1200 credtis?

OMG sorry to sound rude but i am talking to deaf ears here(or should say eyes i guess) Sad

I can NOT even buy and use the 1200 credits for renewing the domain it wont let me without that premium package activated i paid for..

Your domain name has now expired. You still have the possibility to renew it for one year during the next 7 days by going to "Credits management" section.
    Note that this renewal can only be done as part of a package allowing the acquisition of a custom domain name..

Your forum is now suitable for display on smartphones and tablets! Invite your members to download the Topic'it app. Thanks to this invitation e-mail, they will find your forum directly in their Topic'it subscription.
    INVITE YOUR MEMBERS

Enhance your ranking and your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by choosing your own sub-category in the directory. Click here to edit.

Forumotion Packages

Free
    100% free basic package with all the features to get you started.
    CURRENT PACKAGE
    Advanced
    Evolve your forum and grow your community.
    SEE THE PACKAGE ADVANCED
    Premium
    The must to boost your forum with more extensive and advanced features.
    SEE THE PACKAGE

EXAMPLE from what you ask me to do >

Credits management
    Spend creditsDomain Name
    You have currently 0 credits.

Currently, your forum address is : http://bonuswonderland.forumotions.net

Domain name checkout
    Want a domain name with personalized emails for your forum? CHANGE YOU FORUM PACKAGE NOW
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Post by brandon_g April 20th 2018, 3:26 pm

May you take a screenshot of the packages section of the admin panel?

We aren't trying to make you frustated or make you do stuff un nessecary. We are simply trying to figure out what is going on and what you may or may not have done. If you did indeed pay then I believe it is supposed to automatically activate it or give you the option to do so. If it is not, then send me a pm with your receipt, a screenshot of the packages screen and the url of the forum and I can create a ticket asking our head office to activate the package for you.

-Brandon

Remember to mark your topic money took from paypal but not showing in ACP Solved15 when a solution is found.

Team Leader
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 20th 2018, 8:01 pm

Please PM me the following. if you have not already sent it to some one else and I will make a report to our head office.

Please pm me only with the following do not post it here.

URL of your forum
    The domain name you had before you lost it.
    screen shot of your ACP (packages section)
    copy of your Email you gor from paypal
    What package you wanted.

I will then send this on to our head office right away and get this sorted out for you.

Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 20th 2018, 10:26 pm

APE wrote:Please PM me the following. if you have not already sent it to some one else and I will make a report to our head office.

Please pm me only with the following do not post it here.

URL of your forum
    The domain name you had before you lost it.
    screen shot of your ACP (packages section)
    copy of your Email you gor from paypal
    What package you wanted.

I will then send this on to our head office right away and get this sorted out for you.

Hi sorry for my frustration its just really stressful Smile You are great guys here and should also be thankful for the service it has always run really well with you.

I will send off all the information now for you Smile
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 21st 2018, 12:59 am

Thank you I have your PM now and I have sent a ticket off to our head office

Sadly it's now the weekend and our head office is closed.

I hope that some one will look at my ticket As soon as they get in Monday.

I am sorry for any delay in the proses.

kind regards.

APE and the team.

Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 23rd 2018, 8:22 pm

Just an update our team are working on this problem I will keep you updated.

Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 24th 2018, 1:07 am

APE wrote:Just an update our team are working on this problem I will keep you updated.

Hi thanks

You have been good to try get help for me. But can't say i am impressed with forumotion handling this. I have now waited since 18th April where i paid for the premium package! I have asked several times about other questions not answered. I was expecting for it to be sorted today i have given all the proof for the payment etc.

Could I ask again how do i obtain ownership of my domain so i can pay GoDaddy yearly instead. I don't really care about the forum software and hosting anymore I have lost so much for almost 1 week my domain has been down and been costing me so much i risk losing lot of business as well now including traffic and visitors / members.

I have decided i might as well try out something new and start from scratch with my own forum software and hosting.

So again please contact me in a private message how i can take over my domain name i know this is possible through GoDaddy. I only want my domain taken over so i can pay yearly myself I know you dont allow me to take over the forum and software including content. But I am fine with that and will try work it out hoping i can gain traffic again my domain name is most important right now. (other reason for me wishing to take domain name with me and do own hosting and buy my own forum software is also that you can shut it down or delete my forum and all the content any day any time and that is dangerous for someone trying to make a business and livelihood out of this)

I am thankful though for you providing the free forum and hosting etc its good for some people of course and was for me when i started out long back in time.

Thanks

Post by Guest April 24th 2018, 1:27 am

Hi @Paaske

I'm sad to read this you wrote but you have to understand that your problem was sent to the office on Friday, and the head office takes the two days off when the weekend comes, and as you have seen, right the next day they got to work they have started to work on your problem. Bear in mind that here in the support forum everyone that helps here but The Godfather are volunteers, so it might take a bit to answer your questions but all of them will eventually be solved. On the other hand, I'm afraid Forumotion won't give you the GoDaddy details for your domain name Sad

Then again as far as I'm concerned I would like to apologize to you but here everyone is a volunteer when it comes to helping (the staff and us, the users) so I'm supposing that before the staff from here contacts the head office, they need to make sure about the problem and collect all the possible data to actually speed up the process of providing a solution.

Best regards.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray April 24th 2018, 1:28 am

You have to wait until it expires or cancel the domain name. When you do that, it will be available again, but it takes time for the progress to be completed.

Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 24th 2018, 2:33 am

mpelmmc wrote:Hi @Paaske

I'm sad to read this you wrote but you have to understand that your problem was sent to the office on Friday, and the head office takes the two days off when the weekend comes, and as you have seen, right the next day they got to work they have started to work on your problem. Bear in mind that here in the support forum everyone that helps here but The Godfather are volunteers, so it might take a bit to answer your questions but all of them will eventually be solved. On the other hand, I'm afraid Forumotion won't give you the GoDaddy details for your domain name Sad

Then again as far as I'm concerned I would like to apologize to you but here everyone is a volunteer when it comes to helping (the staff and us, the users) so I'm supposing that before the staff from here contacts the head office, they need to make sure about the problem and collect all the possible data to actually speed up the process of providing a solution.

Best regards.

Hi thank you for your message yes its nothing bad ment towards any of you guys or staff helping here. I am very thankful for you guys here.

It's just bit lack of patience from me i am afraid Sad
    Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 24th 2018, 2:41 am

SLGray wrote:You have to wait until it expires or cancel the domain name. When you do that, it will be available again, but it takes time for the progress to be completed.

Thanks do you mean if i was to ask to takeover the domain name from or at GoDaddy? I am just very nervous losing the domain name as could be someone who wants to grab it from me.

But do you mean only way is if i cancel the domain name or let expire fully that then i would be able to obtain it? But surely this would cost me a crazy amount of money? As its parked up by them.

I did research regarding this and it seems simple to change ownership of a domain? and there is no cost involved in that. I feel that would be fair towards me to have the possibility for that.

I already years back did not know we could not move on or take all our content with us as its owned by forumotion. I really do not understand those rules. As in we pay for the service and we pay for the domain. Yes you help with the hosting but then why does forumotion "OWN" all our content? I find that really bad and is reason i have decided I need to move on with my domain name at least and create something new.

I do want to carry on with you guys and maybe build a new forum site up with you and maybe run a different domain with you as well but feel i want to see what i can do with domain i already have and my own hosting and forum software.

Who knows i might be back with that as well if does not go well. But feel we have moments in life where you need to take a chance etc. And i feel if i want to be 100% serious about it and start making seriously money then of course i can not be with your site when you demand rights over all of my content and can take down my forum any day.

As a whole i am very happy with you and always been very good server and connections. Your support staff is also top notch.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Post by brandon_g April 24th 2018, 3:25 am

Forumotion owns all the domain names purchased through its service, it is not transferable to any other host or service during the time it is active with us. This is just how the company has chosen do things, such has been the case for many many years, probably since day 1.

The only way to get the domain name through someone like godaddy is to let it completely expire (or cancel it) and then wait for the small amount of time they reserve for the person who owns it to renew it (think its like 30 to 90 days). Then you could purchase it through godaddy directly and create a cname redirection. Just bare in mind if you buy it from anywhere else besides Forumotion, then you will be unable to purchase an ssl certificate for your forum, as we can't add ssl certificates to domain names not hosted by us.

P.s It is not just us, almost all free forum web providers also do things the same way where things are non transferable.

-Brandon

Team Leader
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 24th 2018, 6:52 pm

As I have been helping you with this case as from friday I will tell you why we are having a problem.

Our head office has had to talk to paypal as the money was took from your account and we never got data from them to say you had paid. We are now working with paypal to find out what went wrong but paypal has not got back to us as of yet on this matter.

Our head office has told me that if we don't get word back soon we will try and do something for you our end to get this fixed faster.

Now if you want us to stop our proses we can but your domain name will still be with us for up to 6 weeks then it goes back to the host and then that is when you can get it from godaddy.

We can't tell you when godaddy will have the right to that domain though.

I would not like to see you leave us. It would be a shame to see you leave your hard work and our service we do understand it's frustrating for you and trust me we are working hard on your problem and we want to make you happy and stay with us.

Sadly we are now holding on to Paypal to get back to us.

Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 24th 2018, 10:36 pm

Hi

Thank you very much to you. I Think i will still carry on with this with you guys and not bother chasing the domain myself. I can always come up with something else or other projects next to this Smile

Just wanted to say despite the frustration i have shown i want to say you have many good people on here and can only say that your server speed and uptime is top notch I can not say other than praise for this together with the great support from you guys and this forum. I still feel back in 2012 when i made the choice that i picked the best one of all the free forum providers.

If i can just finish off my thank you the only worry i have is what is in terms and conditions (not sure if i am wrong regarding this or it has changed) I am just worried about the terms that Forumotion OWNS all your content and also that my website can be shut down from one day to the other. You can contact me and say we will take ur site down next month sorry. Is this actually correct? I mean if paying now for a premium forum package etc. using domain name as well surely there should be some kind of safety net for me or other users? Smile

Thanks
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray April 25th 2018, 3:04 am

It is ban/deleted if it violates the Terms of Service.

brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Post by brandon_g April 25th 2018, 3:51 am

We xo not delete or ban forums without a reason (why would we want to do that?). A forum must violate our terms of sergice to get banned or deleted.

So just keep your forum in compliance and you will be ok. Wink

Team Leader
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 25th 2018, 9:08 pm

Just updating you on this matter we have still not got news back from paypal but we are working hard to get this fixed.

Sorry I have only just got back to you now it's just i have been at work all day and have only been home 20mins my self but wanted to let you know what was going on from my/ our end

Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 25th 2018, 10:32 pm

APE wrote:Just updating you on this matter we have still not got news back from paypal but we are working hard to get this fixed.

Sorry I have only just got back to you now it's just i have been at work all day and have only been home 20mins my self but wanted to let you know what was going on from my/ our end

Hi thanks no worries its really good of you to try update what you have Smile

PS I have actually had update now lol i am not impressed and its not forumotion fault at all. Seem your partner or the system messed up Sad

Also I have not received refund in account yet the money will take at least 3 more days now which is a joke plus lose some on fees because of exchange and transaction through paypal and my neteller mastercard Sad

Hello,

There seems to have been a technical problem when setting up the monthly payment of your package. Therefore, we did not receive the PayPal callback confirming your payment. This has caused your package to be put on hold.

We then proceed to your refund and invite you to redo the manipulation again to acquire your package.

We apologize for this inconvenience

Regards

- Agestra, Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 10:48:51

Will i still be able to renew the domain through you then without losing this as clearly not my fault but Agestra's ? as only 2 days left on your backend system and i wont be able to do another payment until later tonight.

Your domain name has now expired. You still have the possibility to renew it for one year during the next 2 days by going to "Credits management" section.
    Note that this renewal can only be done as part of a package allowing the acquisition of a custom domain name..

What i found surprising is that when i researched on my domain it has actually already been extended by 1 year? As domain expiry is not until 2019 ????

gamblingbonusforum.com
    Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registration Date:2012-04-18
    Expiration Date:2019-04-18
    Updated Date:2018-04-19
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape April 25th 2018, 10:54 pm

Yes your domain name will still be with us for about 3 weeks we can sort that our our end.

what I will do is send a reply back to my head office and tell them to read your reply here and then help you on the domain name.

EDIT: I have updated my ticket to the head office now Date: 04.25.2018 Time: 21:58:50

Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 25th 2018, 11:41 pm

APE wrote:Yes your domain name will still be with us for about 3 weeks we can sort that our our end.

what I will do is send a reply back to my head office and tell them to read your reply here and then help you on the domain name.

EDIT: I have updated my ticket to the head office now Date: 04.25.2018 Time: 21:58:50

That is so nice of you thank you very much Smile I never was aware that you guys actually work from home and help out here in your spare time. Just want to say how much appreciated I am and that you actually put extra time into this.

From me being so frustrated last week and all my ideas of leaving forumotion etc. has all changed around opposite now and I am so impressed how great you guys are and can only again apologize how i firstly reacted on here Smile
    Paaske
    Forumember

Post by Paaske April 26th 2018, 12:34 am

UPDATE

I am pleased to inform that payment for Premium has updated already and worked Smile So i can now also renew domain as well and will do payment for that as well now happy days Smile

1200 credits was also purchased and i have paid renewal. It now says Renewal in progress cheers

Last edited by Paaske on April 26th 2018, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total