well this kind of sucks.... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

well this kind of sucks....

texan
    texan
    Forumember

Male Posts : 103
    Language : English

well this kind of sucks.... Empty well this kind of sucks....

Post by texan April 22nd 2018, 11:12 pm

https://help.forumotion.com/t155613-logo-image#1070797

Trying to improve the look of my forum to HELP GAIN members, but i don't have enough!?
    Why is this rule used? Question
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

well this kind of sucks.... Empty Re: well this kind of sucks....

Post by brandon_g April 23rd 2018, 12:54 am

Hello,

The reason for the rules is to prevent people from making fake forums, requesting graphics for them and then using them on non forumotion forums.

We have had issues in the past where people would create fake forums, make a request for graphics, then when the request was filled, delete the fake forum and use the graphics we made for them on non Forumotion forums.

That is the reason that those rules were implemented.

We apologize for the inconvience, just get a couple more members then try and make the request again.

-Brandon

well this kind of sucks.... Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic well this kind of sucks.... Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

well this kind of sucks.... Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7040

Post by BlackScorpion April 23rd 2018, 2:50 am

Thank You @brandon_g, this is exactly why it was implemented, due to the abuse of others. Sorry @texan.

Post by Guest April 23rd 2018, 4:15 am

In any case, and even though the rule is useful for what the staff members have said above, I see this rule necessary so that, for example, a user doesn't leave his/her forum within two weeks after the request, and the work of the graphic designer is in vain.

The rule's also meant to apply a certain degree of user interest to its forum. It serves to show that you're working on it and you already have something created, you have a foundation on which to build, and that's when you get the chance to ask for help from the graphic designers in this forum Smile

Of course this is just an opinion I wanted to share and therefore it's based only on what I think and not at all on what the staff was thinking at the time they created the rule.

Best regards