The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble with Pre-made Skins

2 posters

Go down

The Trouble with Pre-made Skins Empty The Trouble with Pre-made Skins

Post by Nyghtshayde Thu 10 Apr - 21:09

Recently I've been having some trouble with the pre-made skin (by 'Hitskins' if I remember correctly) I'm using for my forum. It was working fine before and this same issue has occurred one other time, except that time it just eventually fixed itself, like it was a burp in the programming or something. However it's doing it again and it has be ongoing for the last 4 days or so now. The main page looks fine but when you click on a sub-forum/category there are no tables behind the buttons or text like there should be. When you go to post the tables that separate everything are not present and the page is stretched out. I've tried applying a new theme then reapplying the old theme, I've tried refreshing the page, and I've tried just flat out reapplying the theme but all in vain. I really like this theme because it fits our subject matter rather perfectly and would hate to use anything else that doesn't really fit or is just too plain. However if I must go with second best, then I must go with second best. So what is it going to be? Any help would be most appreciated.
Nyghtshayde
Nyghtshayde
Forumember

Female Posts : 26
Language : English & some Japanese

http://groveofancients.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Trouble with Pre-made Skins Empty Re: The Trouble with Pre-made Skins

Post by Jalokim Fri 11 Apr - 2:46

I don't see anything wrong....

i click the categories and all is fine... maybe a temporary loading problem... is this happening to all your members or just you?
id recommend clearing teh cookies
crtl+F5
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyghtshayde Fri 11 Apr - 12:11

I know it's happened to my members at least once. No one has posted since it started happening, so I can only go off the assumption that they are having the same issue as well. However I'll give clearing out the cookies a try, that actually might work.
Nyghtshayde
Nyghtshayde
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyghtshayde Sun 13 Apr - 11:40

So I tried it for Firefox...didn't work. Tried it for Internet Explorer...it worked fine. So my question is, what is the difference going on between the two programs so I can get it to work equally as well? Anyone else seeing something I'm just not?
Nyghtshayde
Nyghtshayde
Forumember

Back to top Go down