The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 837
    Language : english

Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated Empty Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated

Post by azwiz November 26th 2019, 1:43 am

https://help.forumotion.com/t157859-how-to-activate-my-real-domain-name

Above is the topic of my inquiry . It was closed either before the 72 hours . Or some other time after probably due to my own inactivity .

I still want to know if I can use the same domain url that I have been using for 6 years ? I don't see why not . No one else will ever use it .

I would also like to know if you informed all of the registered 354 members when the domain name ( url ) changed ? I know I didn't . The only way to mass email is use the newsletter feature . Which is also unusable and no help at all .
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated Empty Re: Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated

Post by Ape November 26th 2019, 1:07 pm

Your topic is reopen
    There is no need to make a new post after you sent me a PM
    This one is now closed and locked please use the old topic
    for your domain name problem.
    https://help.forumotion.com/t157859-how-to-activate-my-real-domain-name

also No we do not tell your members of the URl change this is down to you and not us.

Topic Locked and Closed

Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated Left1212Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated Center11Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated Right112
    Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated Ape_b110
    Domain name not reactivated remains unanswered and not activated Ape1010

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 9:16 pm