Need an old thread with personal information removed - PLEASE HELP! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Need an old thread with personal information removed - PLEASE HELP!

HovNation
    HovNation

Language : English

Solved Need an old thread with personal information removed - PLEASE HELP!

Post by HovNation September 24th 2020, 7:13 am

Technical Details

Forum version : #Unspecified
    Position : Member
    Concerned browser(s) : Internet Explorer
    Who the problem concerns : Yourself
    When the problem appeared : 3 months ago
    Forum link : https://bleach-ms.rpg-board.net/t48-gm-app-laiith

Description of problem

Hello. I have a serious problem I've been trying to get rectified but have had no luck. Back in 2009 when I was younger I made a post to a forum applying for a position on a game, and it contains my personal information. The problem is when you google my name the link to the post I made is one of the top links. It is a huge conflict of interest as I am now a young professional and do not want the post I made 11 years ago public. I have logged into the forum "https://bleach-ms.rpg-board.net/t48-gm-app-laiith" as I do still remember my login info, but the post can NOT be edited or deleted since it has been locked by the admin. I have also tried emailing the forum admin on May 7th 2020, but have had no response. This forum has been inactive since 2009, so I know it will be impossible for me to get in contact with the admin. The reason I am reaching out to you is because this forum was created using ForumMotion. I would really appreciate if you could help me get this post removed.

I am looking forward to hearing back from someone soon.

Thank you.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15303
    Language : English,Greek

Solved Re: Need an old thread with personal information removed - PLEASE HELP!

Post by skouliki September 24th 2020, 7:59 am

hello

unfortunately, we have no power to do anything but you can use this tool to unsubscribe yourself from that forum
    https://www.forumotion.com/en/unscribe/

after you unsubscribe, your profile will appear as guest without any information. The content posted by you in posts, will remain as is.

The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by The Godfather September 24th 2020, 9:58 am

Hello,

I took the liberty of deleting the topic because it did contain personal information on an inactive forum. I also saw that the account was changed to "Guest", therefore that you were the author.

skouliki and TonnyKamper like this post

skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15303
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki September 24th 2020, 10:59 am

Thank you The Godfather

@HovNation is this now solved?

brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

Post by brandon_g September 29th 2020, 9:00 pm

I am going to go ahead and archive this. @HovNation if there is anything else you need removed from the same forum, feel free to pm a Manager or Support Mod this topic link and we can unlock it for you.

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Need an old thread with personal information removed - PLEASE HELP! Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Need an old thread with personal information removed - PLEASE HELP! Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Need an old thread with personal information removed - PLEASE HELP! Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points