The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Sitemap experience

nikol6
    nikol6

Male Posts : 8
    Language : srpski

Sitemap experience Empty Sitemap experience

Post by nikol6 October 30th 2020, 11:16 pm

Hello to all forumotion members, I would like to share the experience of verifying google, which mostly manages to verify or not. Maybe the topic is not ideal in this section but there are thousands of topics so I wouldn't know where I am from as a beginner. Hello
    I would say before starting to create a forum I know it is confusing and difficult who starts and the effort we put in to gain knowledge especially about sitemap xml to verify in google search engine.

The first thing I would say from experience is that the sitemap works and that there is no need to force, redo it to work as well as possible, even though you did it first, choose a template and stay, do not change anything, do not force because every change of template will change the structure of the forum.

Everything works perfectly without sitemap.xml you just need to add the verification code and leave time to do it because google gives time it can't achieve results at once it takes 24 hours

Don't change the template much because you will lose the updated sitemap.xml normally as it is
    everything works normally and well.

I apologize if there are mistakes in the river because I am from Serbia.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

Sitemap experience Empty Re: Sitemap experience

Post by brandon_g October 31st 2020, 12:05 am

Hello,

Do you have a problem you need help with? That is what this section is for.

-Brandon

Sitemap experience Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Sitemap experience Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Sitemap experience Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 9:25 pm