Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 837
    Language : english

Solved Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories

Post by azwiz December 15th 2021, 5:41 am

First topic message reminder :

I am getting stumped . I can be posting a series of images . When all of a sudden the images stop sizing properly .

Here is a screenshot example : 3rd post is the one in question .

Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories - Page 2 Sizing10

As you can see the images stop reducing . Not even showing the whole width . Being 5 images across .

But if I copy the same exact images to another forum . One I don't want them in . See how the 3rd one posts correctly .

Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories - Page 2 Sizing11

They post properly . This has happened several times . Do any of you know what is causing this ?

Last edited by azwiz on December 18th 2021, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15312
    Language : English,Greek

Solved Re: Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories

Post by skouliki December 18th 2021, 6:27 pm

the thread is marked as solved , is it solved ?

SarkZKalie
    SarkZKalie
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1442
    Language : English

Solved Re: Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories

Post by SarkZKalie December 18th 2021, 9:39 pm

Hello @azwiz

First of all, i'd suggest you to scan your CSS with this tool, then minify long lines with the second tool (at high level)

Easily check your CSS lines for errors in the future

Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories - Page 2 Sarkzk10

skouliki and TonnyKamper like this post

Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape December 20th 2021, 2:27 am

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories - Page 2 Left1212Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories - Page 2 Center11Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories - Page 2 Right112
    Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories - Page 2 Ape_b110
    Trouble with images not sizing the same in different topics , forums , categories - Page 2 Ape1010