The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

On An Old Emailing List?

Karmattack
    Karmattack

Female Posts : 4
    Language : English

Solved On An Old Emailing List?

Post by Karmattack March 25th 2022, 10:25 pm

I appear to still be on the emailing/admin list of a forum I used to take part in (https://shadow-2.rpg-board.net/, formerly shadow.winnerbb.com), but when I go to the forum in question it's completely different from the forum I remember and without any of the owners who were taking part when I was there.

I don't appear to still have an account there in order to check on the users it occasionally asks me to verify.

Is it possible to still be on a forum's mailing list if it goes defunct and someone else picks up the domain?

Last edited by Karmattack on March 25th 2022, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Solved Re: On An Old Emailing List?

Post by Ape March 25th 2022, 11:03 pm

Hello @Karmattack,

If you are getting Emails from the forums then you do in fact have an account with the forums.

Just the fact that the forum don't look the same don't mean you don't have an account still.

Now if you can not log in to the forum it maybe that the owner / founder of that forum has deactivated your account as you have not used it in a long time.

To get your account activated again you will need to contact the Admin / owner / founder of that forum.
    If you would like to delete your account you will also need to talk to the owner of the forum.

The last time the owner logged in was 25-03-2022 so it is getting used still.

Sadly we have no power over members account's only the founders account so we can not help you.

Regards

Ape.

EDIT: if this is now solved please press the mark solved button found at the top of this topic.

Thanks.

On An Old Emailing List? Left1212On An Old Emailing List? Center11On An Old Emailing List? Right112
    On An Old Emailing List? Ape_b110
    On An Old Emailing List? Ape1010
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15311
    Language : English,Greek

Solved Re: On An Old Emailing List?

Post by skouliki March 26th 2022, 7:42 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules