Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved]

baltimoregirlz
    baltimoregirlz
    Forumember

Female Posts : 88
    Language : english

Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved] Empty Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved]

Post by baltimoregirlz April 16th 2008, 9:42 pm

I updated my site today to a phpbb3 and I am not getting what I have attached below. My settings on the forum and in the admin are both set to English but for some reason some, not all are showing up in a different language. Does anyone know how to fix this? My on line status also says en ligne. The link to my site is http://nailnetworking.niceboard.org/index.htm. Thanks thumleft

Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved] Button_topic_new Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved] Button_topic_reply

Nail Networking :: General Posting

• Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved] Icon_post_quote
    • Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved] Icon_post_edit

Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved] Joe_co10

Last edited by Sunny_D on April 17th 2008, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : solved tag...)
    zakir321

Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved] Empty Re: Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved]

Post by zakir321 April 16th 2008, 11:19 pm

When you visit "Styles / List of Pictures" in your admin panel, you will see links that read "see examples". Click this and you will probably find the english counterparts for your buttons. If not, you can request appropriate images in our graphic request forum. Smile
    baltimoregirlz
    baltimoregirlz
    Forumember

Female Posts : 88

Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved] Empty Re: Part of my forum's showing a different language [solved]

Post by baltimoregirlz April 16th 2008, 11:31 pm

Thank you. I tried that however everything is still not in English. I am thinking it was that way on the goth hitskins that I used at first and that part carried over when I upgraded from phpbb2 to phpbb3. I will add it into the other buttons that one member is working on for me. I guess you can close this as well since it is solved and again thank you for your time and help.
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 April 17th 2008, 12:51 am

You are very welcome. Smile

Topic closed by request.