What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ?

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 837
    Language : english

Solved What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ?

Post by azwiz November 27th 2022, 6:15 pm

This is somethimg I noticed a while ago . I am sure I remember seeing a year with the date on all posts before .

But now I see nothing . Just a date . I know that in my AP I have the date set as this

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Intro10

This 1st one I think it was 2020

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Intro_10

this one 2014 only because I remember

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Intro_14

this one 2015

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Intro_12

this one 2016

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Intro_13

I am sure it is way too late to fix the thousands of dates up to this point .

But can I format it to post the year as well from now on ?

Last edited by azwiz on November 28th 2022, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Solved Re: What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ?

Post by Guest November 27th 2022, 7:34 pm

It depends on your profile settings. It's individual, not universal. Go to your user profile setting and under preferences find "Date format" and pick how you want to display it. Wink
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19328
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape November 27th 2022, 9:44 pm

Nothing has changed our end we have not made any change to the date format this is something you must have done your end.

If this was changed then all forums would have been the same and it's not changed on any other forums they all are set how they was.

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Left1212What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Center11What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Right112
    What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Ape_b110
    What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Ape1010
    azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Post by azwiz November 28th 2022, 9:20 am

I'm sure I did nothing . It has the same settings as it always has .

Okay so how do I get the year to post ?

BTW the only people that have ever been in my AP is myself and about 8 forumotion mods . They are the only ones to ever change anything .
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15322
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki November 28th 2022, 9:31 am

hello

check the date format

1) go to your admin panel

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Scre2806

2) go to your profile Preferences - scroll down

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? Scre2805

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Post by azwiz November 28th 2022, 9:35 am

Yes . Of course . I've always known that . It has never changed . That is what this is .

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? A_date10
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki November 28th 2022, 9:44 am

did you recheck now your settings and there are ok ?

Post by Guest November 28th 2022, 10:02 am

azwiz wrote:I'm sure I did nothing . It has the same settings as it always has .

Okay so how do I get the year to post ?

BTW the only people that have ever been in my AP is myself and about 8 forumotion mods . They are the only ones to ever change anything .

I told you to change to date format in your user profile, not in Administrator panel.
    azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Post by azwiz November 28th 2022, 10:28 am

System32 wrote:

I told you to change to date format in your user profile, not in Administrator panel.

Oh yeah . Okay . DUH . It was wrong .

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? 996349190

Looks like that worked .

What happened to the date " year " stamp formatting in the forums ? A_date11

Thank you very much .

BTW . You'll get the job .
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki November 28th 2022, 11:46 am

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules