The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum not centering correctly with background [solved]

3 posters

Go down

Forum not centering correctly with background [solved] Empty Forum not centering correctly with background [solved]

Post by StrickenStudios April 20th 2008, 10:07 pm

I've installed the CodeBlack skin on my forum, but the forum doesn't want to center with the background. I have the width set to 50%.

[Link]
StrickenStudios

Language : English/German

Back to top Go down

Forum not centering correctly with background [solved] Empty Re: Forum not centering correctly with background [solved]

Post by adrenalin April 20th 2008, 10:21 pm

Well, I don´t have problems .......

Which browser do you use and did you already delete cache?
---> [CTRL] + [F5]

Ansonsten gibts auch ein deutsches Support-Forum, falls das besser passt, Herzlich Willkommen Wink
--> http://hilfe.forumieren.com

greetz,
alex

The Forum of the Forums was founded February 17th 2005, 1:41 am, and today it`s exactely 7010 days old. Until now 110639 users wrote 1088098 posts at 115 single forums. You (Guest) wrote 0 posts since you registered (February 17th 2005).

Last edited by adrenalin on April 20th 2008, 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
adrenalin
Forumember

Male Posts : 148
Language : German, French, English

http://hilfe.forumieren.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Forum not centering correctly with background [solved] Empty Re: Forum not centering correctly with background [solved]

Post by Guest April 20th 2008, 10:22 pm

It is beacuse your banner is too wide shrink it down to 500

Back to top Go down

Post by StrickenStudios April 20th 2008, 10:24 pm

Okay, I'll try that.
StrickenStudios

Back to top Go down

Post by StrickenStudios April 20th 2008, 10:35 pm

It didn't work.
StrickenStudios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2008, 10:46 pm

The forum in centered. post the background image you are trying to center the forum with

EDIT: I see the background now.
Forum not centering correctly with background [solved] I_back10

It looks as though you have the background image too wide, this image should only be 800 wide. It looks as though the background image on your forum now is too wide.

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 21st 2008, 3:17 pm

Try to paste the following code into your custom CSS in "Styles / Colors / CSS". If there is already something written, paste it at the very bottom of the text and click submit:

body {background-position:50% 0px}

Last edited by Sunny_D on April 21st 2008, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : what's just wrong with the code tags... =/)
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by StrickenStudios April 21st 2008, 9:22 pm

Thank you. :}
StrickenStudios

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 22nd 2008, 8:33 pm

You are welcome. I'm going to lock your thread as it appears to be solved. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down