The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not english?

3 posters

Go down

Not english? Empty Not english?

Post by Alpha April 27th 2008, 3:06 am

Hi, how come some icons (Such as new topic, the editing ones, etc) are not in english on my forum...everything else is..

It shows new topic as VERROUILLE for example...

Any help?
Alpha

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Not english? Empty Re: Not english?

Post by Skittles April 27th 2008, 3:10 am

Which skin/theme are you using? It should have been changed before being added, but sometimes they miss a few.

If you go to the Graphics Request forum, you can post the images you have and ask someone to make some for you, in english, and the words you would like it to say.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Not english? Empty Re: Not english?

Post by Skittles April 28th 2008, 11:29 am

skittlespc wrote:Which skin/theme are you using? It should have been changed before being added, but sometimes they miss a few.

If you go to the Graphics Request forum, you can post the images you have and ask someone to make some for you, in english, and the words you would like it to say.

As I mentioned before, which I highlighted in bold. You will need to post that in the Graphics Request forum. The graphics team does not look in the support forum, for requests. So you will need to start a thread in there for it.

Thanks.

But they appear to be in English right now? So I am confused as to what you want. So you will need to explain to them in the graphics request forum, what exactly you need done with this.

Ahh NOW I see. LOL, I didn't realize that it was not the same poster who posted the links and buttons. hehehe Sorry my mistake. Disregard what I said before. lol

Thanks Sunny for pointing this out to me! That's what I get for staying up all night. lol
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down