The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allowing Ads

4 posters

Go down

Allowing Ads Empty Allowing Ads

Post by G-NEWC May 9th 2008, 11:33 pm

Hello guys,
Just a little introduction - i have had a forum from you guys for a good few months now, very impressed, although i have one question to ask about it.

I am trying to allow ads on my forum primarily for guests only, whilst earning some credits to purchase the benefits - however, the boxes are faded and not able to be ticked for the ads, and although i have the ads present, i cant find any way of allowing them to make me some credits.

I would appreciate any help, and pointers (if i am doing something stupidly wrong, please tell me!), and i await your reply.

Kindest Regards,

LinkUk VA
G-NEWC

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Allowing Ads Empty Re: Allowing Ads

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 12:06 am

G-NEWC wrote:Hello guys,
Just a little introduction - i have had a forum from you guys for a good few months now, very impressed, although i have one question to ask about it.

I am trying to allow ads on my forum primarily for guests only, whilst earning some credits to purchase the benefits - however, the boxes are faded and not able to be ticked for the ads, and although i have the ads present, i cant find any way of allowing them to make me some credits.

I would appreciate any help, and pointers (if i am doing something stupidly wrong, please tell me!), and i await your reply.

Kindest Regards,

LinkUk VA

Allowing ads does not earn you credits. You can only obtain credits through buying them in the credits management

Back to top Go down

Post by G-NEWC May 10th 2008, 1:26 am

Thanks alot for your swift reply - much appreciated.

If the ads don't earn you credits - excuse my ignorance but what is the reason for allowing them?

Regards
G-NEWC

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 2:24 am

Forumotion has adds because they need to keep the forums free for us. The adds help pay for forumotion to keep running!

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Allowing Ads Empty Credits cost

Post by Icelady May 13th 2008, 9:57 pm

Hi everyone.

I would like to ask how does credits cost. In € please.
Icelady
Icelady

Language : Greek

http://harrypotter.forumhope.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ViRuS23 May 13th 2008, 10:15 pm

TOO MUCH
ViRuS23

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Killerguitar May 14th 2008, 4:50 am

icelady, go to the misc section of your admin panel and click on buy them. There you can choose the äh, Währung. Currency or so.
Well, you can still cancel it without paying money.
But 1600 points are around 14€, I counted that because I was thinking about buying a domain name
Mr.Killerguitar
Mr.Killerguitar
Forumember

Male Posts : 388
Language : German, English, some indo-european stuff

http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de/

Back to top Go down