The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I put the catergorys on my portal?

4 posters

Go down

How do I put the catergorys on my portal? Empty How do I put the catergorys on my portal?

Post by Mandy..x May 13th 2008, 5:43 pm

When the portal is activated, ive seen a few forums that have their catergorys and the welcome message on their portal, and also have text boxes at the side.

1. How do I add those boxes at the side of the portal and how do I edit them?
2. How do I get my forums on the portal?

Last edited by Mandy..x on May 13th 2008, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mandy..x
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do I put the catergorys on my portal? Empty Re: How do I put the catergorys on my portal?

Post by Skittles May 13th 2008, 6:34 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

How do I put the catergorys on my portal? Empty Re: How do I put the catergorys on my portal?

Post by Mandy..x May 13th 2008, 7:25 pm

That any better?
Mandy..x
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 May 14th 2008, 11:41 am

Thanks for changing the title. Well, you can change your portal modules by going to "Modules / Portal / Portal Pages Management / Structure". You can add modules there or edit them by clicking on this icon (How do I put the catergorys on my portal? Editer). Some preset blocks are not editable though.

About the index on portal, you can follow this instructions if your board is in version 2. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Ss10 May 14th 2008, 11:43 am

I'll be happy to help, unless I don't know what.
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down