Sending all my new members a welcome message automatically Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Sending all my new members a welcome message automatically

jamiew23
    Forumember

Language : English

Sending all my new members a welcome message automatically Empty Sending all my new members a welcome message automatically

Post by jamiew23 June 1st 2008, 7:51 pm

Is there a way of doing this so that every new member that signs up gets a welcome message?

Thanks Very Happy
    iceman
    iceman
    Forumember

Male Posts : 183
    Language : shqip

Sending all my new members a welcome message automatically Empty Re: Sending all my new members a welcome message automatically

Post by iceman June 1st 2008, 9:26 pm

admin.panel>>private messages& email
    Skittles
    Skittles
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
    Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

Sending all my new members a welcome message automatically Empty Re: Sending all my new members a welcome message automatically

Post by Skittles June 2nd 2008, 1:19 am

Iceman missed a part there.

Go to your Admin Panel >> General >> Configuration >> Private Messages and Email, scroll down to Private Messaging subheading, and click Enabled next to "Allow welcome private message" and fill out the necessary information below that as well. Wink
    deb8er

Post by deb8er June 23rd 2008, 12:14 pm

Thank you I was wondering that too. Does the message just go to new members after you activate it or does it go to all members on the list? Smile
    Skittles
    Skittles
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
    Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

Post by Skittles June 23rd 2008, 1:05 pm

Just new members hun! It sends when they are activated. Wink
    deb8er

Post by deb8er June 26th 2008, 11:37 am

Thanks! Very Happy