The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod

+2
travis_cooper
crystal786
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod

Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Left1136%Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Right11 36% 
[ 4 ]
Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Left1118%Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Right11 18% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Left110%Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Left110%Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Left119%Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Right11 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Left1136%Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Right11 36% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Empty Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod

Post by crystal786 June 18th 2008, 11:35 pm

Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod?

Please Vote. choose one out of all of the options. I choose Caihlem because he responds to the posts quickly, Be's on this forum nearly everyday and is very helpful (as well as weird loul )

crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924
Language : English

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Empty Re: Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod

Post by travis_cooper June 18th 2008, 11:53 pm

Skittles seemed to be on the most, at least the times that I was on, to help with questions I would have. I still think she does a great job of helping out.
travis_cooper
travis_cooper
Forumember

Male Posts : 698

http://photochallenge.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod Empty Re: Who do you think is the most helpful Admin/Mod/Global Mod

Post by Guest June 19th 2008, 12:45 am

Most helpful, hmmm.

Katt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2008, 11:40 am

Man you make it difficult. I can only select one. I guess it would have to be Typlo... Sorry Caihlem.

By the way, my favorite Graphics Designer is Jalokim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno June 19th 2008, 2:02 pm

you should enable multiple choice.
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 19th 2008, 2:31 pm

Caihlem by FAR.

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Crz'sLady June 19th 2008, 3:41 pm

I refuse to choose. I have only had experience with Caihlem and Typlo and they are both extraordinary. They'd both get big votes from me!

Very good
Crz'sLady
Crz'sLady

Female Posts : 14

http://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa June 19th 2008, 6:24 pm

Jeepers, I can't vote and choose. They are all very helpful staff members generally speaking and most are very active here as well. I adore the hardworking staff here. Wink

I'll have to say Luky and Caihlem as my choice. Cool
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem June 19th 2008, 7:48 pm

Sorry, I'm sure the intentions are good, but we're not here for admiration, just to help

Also, Typlo'll go mad if is doesn't take the lead Razz

=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down