The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Profile setting

3 posters

Go down

Personal Profile setting Empty Personal Profile setting

Post by Conknet June 20th 2008, 7:00 pm

I have set a personal profile to give to all players that join our forum by July 1st.

One the last day of June, I want to set the personal profile to eliminate the "Since day 1" award for any new members. While allowing my current members to keep the "Since day 1" award.

How do I set the personal profile to allow this?

Thank you
Conknet
Forumember

Female Posts : 162
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Personal Profile setting Empty Re: Personal Profile setting

Post by Conknet June 23rd 2008, 8:43 am

Does anyone know how to do this?
Conknet
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Ss10 June 23rd 2008, 9:01 am

For rank: Admin Panel => Users & Groups => Ranks => Create rank
For character sheet: Admin Panel => Misc => Character sheet
For personalized profile: Admin Panel => General => Profiles and make a personalized profile field only modifiable by whoever.
Broly Ss10
Broly Ss10
Forumember

Male Posts : 349
Language : English/Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Conknet June 23rd 2008, 4:43 pm

Thank you, I have already made the personal Profile with the "Here from Day 1" pin. I will be stopping the "Day 1" item on 7/1.

I want all my members that have the "Day 1" pin to keep the pin. And stop all new players from receiving the "Day 1" pin. I once read in these forums that we can stop future players from getting a certain item, will current players keep it. For the life of me I can not find that post anymore.

I hope someone can tell me how to disable future players from getting it automatically.
Conknet
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 June 23rd 2008, 5:28 pm

What do you mean with automatically? Personal profiles are edited manually by the persons having the permissions. Have you actually created a personal profile now or a rank for this award? Wink

EDIT: I probably get what you mean now. When you create or edit your personal profile, leave the default content empty! Everything that is written in there will be applied to all members! Leave it empty and edit the members profile manually instead by clicking on his username in the forum. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down