The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Only-topic] Music - Your preferences, your discoveries.

+12
Terremer
basharo2009
lockelymarkets
bizigidibizi
Bad Wolf
Caihlem
Splytte
Galador
redfurrymonster84
Mac Lilux
Editbot
Cornelia
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Only-topic] Music - Your preferences, your discoveries. - Page 2 Empty [Only-topic] Music - Your preferences, your discoveries.

Post by Cornelia February 5th 2006, 4:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone.

As the brand new General Discussions is now opened, let's break the ice with a first topic about music.

Everyone is invited to talk about their favorite music genre, their favorite artists/groups, their discoveries.

Because of the wide variety of genres and styles, I don't put any poll.

And please, when you post, don't just say non constructive one-line post such as "X is cool!" or "Y is lame". Try to develop your messages!

------------------

I begin.

My music tastes are wide, but I don't like rap and r&b music and any style which works with sex.

There is a genre I affectionate particularly since 2 years. This genre is "epic metal", a variant of heavy metal. I discovered it when I began to listen song of the group Rhapsody (thanks, bro! Wink ). Then I discovered Stratovarius, then Sonata Arctica. Last year, I discovered Edguy which I listen often. In this genre, the themes in the songs are mostly related to medieval heroic fantasy.

[EDIT : radioblog link deleted because of abusive use that users may do]

Last edited by on March 10th 2006, 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

[Only-topic] Music - Your preferences, your discoveries. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Only-topic] Music - Your preferences, your discoveries.

Post by dragonswarth27 June 23rd 2007, 11:21 pm

I like all kinds of music i pretty open on alot of it.

Genres and some examples of people I like to listen to in those genres
Rap:Eminem, Ludacris, 50 cent
Rock:Green Day, CCR, Pink flyod
Jazz: Ray charles, BB king
Blues
Swing
Country(some) Alan jackson, Tobey Keith, Tim Mcgraw
Pop: Micheal Jackson
New age: enya
Easy listening enya
Reggae: Bob marley
R&B:Usher
Rock &roll Elvis presley, jee lee louis
dragonswarth27
dragonswarth27

Female Posts : 5
Language : English

http://help.editboard.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

[Only-topic] Music - Your preferences, your discoveries. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Only-topic] Music - Your preferences, your discoveries.

Post by Simgirl012 June 24th 2007, 3:41 pm

I love all sorts of electronic music. I keep listening to bands like Electric Universe and Space Tribe (etc, etc... xD) all day. It causes headaches to me, but I already got used to it. =D
But recently I became addicted to Windows Welcome music. So calm and peaceful... (Every Windows XP user has it, even if they don't know. Laughing) lol!

However, I don't listen to Pop and Hip-hop music. [Only-topic] Music - Your preferences, your discoveries. - Page 2 Mouais
Simgirl012
Simgirl012
Forumember

Female Posts : 113
Language : Portuguese (Portugal), English, some French and a little bit of Spanish xD

http://thesimtimes.boardonly.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2