The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz help with puting Global Moderator and others

4 posters

Go down

Plz help with puting Global Moderator and others Empty Plz help with puting Global Moderator and others

Post by ravac July 2nd 2008, 3:06 pm

plz someone tell me how can i create Global Moderator and how to put in the Legend forum member or king of forum or something like that plz help

PS:sry for my bad englesh

And reply plz

Last edited by ravac on July 2nd 2008, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ravac
ravac
Forumember

Male Posts : 29
Language : Serbian,Englesh,German......

http://www.downloadvf.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Plz help with puting Global Moderator and others Empty Re: Plz help with puting Global Moderator and others

Post by Caihlem July 2nd 2008, 3:08 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Plz help with puting Global Moderator and others Empty Re: Plz help with puting Global Moderator and others

Post by ravac July 2nd 2008, 3:36 pm

i think i understand and i edit the title its OK or NOT plz reply
and help with me problem plz ....
ravac
ravac
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphadiosThe2nd July 2nd 2008, 4:09 pm

I think you could try using the default Moderator usergroup and edit its name to Global Moderator, or create another usergroup - name it Global Moderator - and set its permissions to be able to moderate all forums.
AlphadiosThe2nd

Male Posts : 14
Language : English, Chinese, Cantonese, Malay, Japanese, French

Back to top Go down

Post by ravac July 2nd 2008, 11:27 pm

AlphadiosThe2nd wrote:I think you could try using the default Moderator usergroup and edit its name to Global Moderator, or create another usergroup - name it Global Moderator - and set its permissions to be able to moderate all forums.

tnx m8 you help me very much tnx again !!! Hello
ravac
ravac
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphadiosThe2nd July 3rd 2008, 3:23 pm

now I have a problem about this: how do I hide the "Moderators: Global Moderators" in all forums? This doesn't show up in www.duelzone.org/forums.php but shows up in my forums; and it's obvious that the Global Mods moderate everything >.<
AlphadiosThe2nd

Male Posts : 14
Language : English, Chinese, Cantonese, Malay, Japanese, French

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 July 3rd 2008, 10:53 pm

You can hide the moderators by deactivating the option "Display forum moderators" in "Display / Homepage / Structure & Hierarchy".
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down