The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are the links to the personal albums kept? ( Solved )

3 posters

Go down

Where are the links to the personal albums kept? ( Solved ) Empty Where are the links to the personal albums kept? ( Solved )

Post by Rioghal July 7th 2008, 1:20 pm

Hi,

As you can see from the posted image I have red X's in the gallery part of my forum. They have been there since i loaded the forum theme a few weeks ago after my old forum theme went awol?!

Where are the links to the personal albums kept? ( Solved ) Galleryimages

I have looked through the forum pictures and cannot find anywhere in there that would allow me to load a new image, I can't find any reference to these missing images at all. Would it be that i have to add them through the CSS page? If so .. does anyone know where and what code I would have to add.

Thanks for any help given!

Last edited by Nessa on July 7th 2008, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited : To Mark Problem Solved)
Rioghal
Rioghal
Forumember

Language : English, Gaelic, Japanese

Back to top Go down

Where are the links to the personal albums kept? ( Solved ) Empty Re: Where are the links to the personal albums kept? ( Solved )

Post by Dot Com July 7th 2008, 1:39 pm

Admin panel>Modules>Gallery>Pictures and buttons>Save

Hope I could answer your question.
Dot Com
Dot Com
Forumember

Male Posts : 414
Language : English,HTML

http://www.eraofrebirth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where are the links to the personal albums kept? ( Solved ) Empty Re: Where are the links to the personal albums kept? ( Solved )

Post by Rioghal July 7th 2008, 2:00 pm

Damn ,... found em ..

Thanks Dot Com .. simple when you know how.. Smile

Consider this closed!
Rioghal
Rioghal
Forumember

Language : English, Gaelic, Japanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa July 7th 2008, 2:06 pm

Since this problem seems to have been resolved , I will mark this topic as Solved and Lock this now. Wink

=> ( Members Problem Solved )
=> Locked

~ Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down