I Even DOnt Know the A B C of RPG? any thing like tutorial plz any one can give me a totorila to start a game Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

I Even DOnt Know the A B C of RPG? any thing like tutorial plz any one can give me a totorila to start a game

GrOOverS
    GrOOverS

Language : English

I Even DOnt Know the A B C of RPG? any thing like tutorial plz any one can give me a totorila to start a game Empty I Even DOnt Know the A B C of RPG? any thing like tutorial plz any one can give me a totorila to start a game

Post by GrOOverS July 16th 2008, 6:31 pm

I Even DOnt Know the A B C of RPG? Sad

any thing like tutorial plz any one can give me a tutorila to start a game

i activated the RPG but what to do or what i can do

or how members can b intrested in it thats i i dont know plz any boby give me general informaiton about Role Play Game

Waiting for reply form Respected Forum Controlling Group... Smile
    Hello Good Bye
    Dot Com
    Dot Com
    Forumember

Male Posts : 414
    Language : English,HTML

I Even DOnt Know the A B C of RPG? any thing like tutorial plz any one can give me a totorila to start a game Empty Re: I Even DOnt Know the A B C of RPG? any thing like tutorial plz any one can give me a totorila to start a game

Post by Dot Com July 16th 2008, 7:53 pm

Check out this topic. Caihlem made a tutorial for it I think you can pm him about it.

Topic
    dapndfk4dents
    dapndfk4dents
    Forumember

Male Posts : 38
    Language : Greek!

I Even DOnt Know the A B C of RPG? any thing like tutorial plz any one can give me a totorila to start a game Empty Re: I Even DOnt Know the A B C of RPG? any thing like tutorial plz any one can give me a totorila to start a game

Post by dapndfk4dents July 16th 2008, 7:56 pm

i have a forum about dentistry and about politics inside the university. can anyone tell me if it would be a good idea to start a rpg game???
    GrOOverS
    GrOOverS

Language : English

Post by GrOOverS July 17th 2008, 9:42 pm

Thanx Friend lets c Shocked