how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give.. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give..

AFUNA
    AFUNA
    Forumember

Male Posts : 57
    Language : English , Bad English & Arabic

how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give.. Empty how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give..

Post by AFUNA Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:53 pm

how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give it to others ?
    ok fine title now
    so answer me ...
    lorenzo
    Forumember

Male Posts : 81
    Language : english, french

how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give.. Empty Re: how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give..

Post by lorenzo Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:57 pm

.......Please talk clearly...I dont understand....
    AFUNA
    AFUNA
    Forumember

how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give.. Empty Re: how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give..

Post by AFUNA Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:58 pm

I mean how to make some mods can ban users and make other mods cant
    lorenzo
    Forumember

Post by lorenzo Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:01 pm

You mean how can you allow some mod's to have the power to ban and not other's? I am not sure this is possible...I know that you can allow mod's to ban or not....But I dont think you can give the power to some and not other's......I think if you give one of them the power you give it to all of them. Sorry if this disapoint's you but I have no clue weither you can or cannot allow some to ban and not other's....
    Digit@l
    Digit@l
    Forumember

Male Posts : 606
    Language : Arabic.English.Italiano

Post by Digit@l Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:03 pm

AFUNA wrote:how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give it to others ?
    ok fine title now
    so answer me ...

hi .. u cant make a moderator give ban to users and dont give it to others

its only one way Wink

if u give him the power of ban then u cant prevent him from ban others ( special)

maybe one solution . by make ahidden group and put the special users u dont want to ban ( and told modreators to never ban them ) .

if u want know how to give the moderators the power of ban then u should go here = https://help.forumotion.com/Support-forum-c1/Frequently-Asked-Questions-f5/Moderators-t61.htm

lorenzo wrote:You mean how can you allow some mod's to have the power to ban and not other's? I am not sure this is possible...I know that you can allow mod's to ban or not....But I dont think you can give the power to some and not other's......I think if you give one of them the power you give it to all of them. Sorry if this disapoint's you but I have no clue weither you can or cannot allow some to ban and not other's....

u are right Wink
    lorenzo
    Forumember

Post by lorenzo Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:08 pm

DigiTaL wrote:
    AFUNA wrote:how can I make a moderator give ban to users and dont give it to others ?
    ok fine title now
    so answer me ...

hi .. u cant make a moderator give ban to users and dont give it to others

its only one way Wink

if u give him the power of ban then u cant prevent him from ban others ( speicail )

maybe one solution . by make ahidden group and put the special users u dont want to ban ( and told modreators to never ban them ) .

if u want know how to give the moderators the power of ban then u should go here = https://help.forumotion.com/Support-forum-c1/Frequently-Asked-Questions-f5/Moderators-t61.htm

lorenzo wrote:You mean how can you allow some mod's to have the power to ban and not other's? I am not sure this is possible...I know that you can allow mod's to ban or not....But I dont think you can give the power to some and not other's......I think if you give one of them the power you give it to all of them. Sorry if this disapoint's you but I have no clue weither you can or cannot allow some to ban and not other's....

u are right Wink
    Thanks lol! I knew I'd be right cheers I salut you capitan Digital salut Lol that was funny lol!
    AFUNA
    AFUNA
    Forumember

Post by AFUNA Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:12 pm

I know that I can give them all but
    :'( about givin some mods the power to ban users and dont give it to other mods
    realy disappointed :'(

Last edited by on Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lorenzo
    Forumember

Post by lorenzo Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:24 pm

AFUNA wrote:I know that I can give them all but
    :'( about givin some mods the power to ban users and dont give it to other mods
    realy disapointted :'(
    It's ok....I know how to mu make you happy....Well make you laugh anyway XD *Goes to the bathroom and come's out dressed like Pokemon and like link* Look at me! dwarf I am a stuped pokemon mixed with link from that game which who's name wont come back to my head! pale affraid *put's on a clown nose* clown lol! ... OK now this is gettin stuped -.- I'm to cool fo dis! Cool
    AFUNA
    AFUNA
    Forumember

Post by AFUNA Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:29 pm

Oh damn I imagined my self
    Just a Moron
    stop talkin in that subject they would say that we r spammin now
    lorenzo
    Forumember

Post by lorenzo Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:08 pm

AFUNA wrote:Oh damn I imagined my self
    Just a Moron
    stop talkin in that subject they would say that we r spammin now
    I'm not spamming I -- I mean the pokelink dwarf Was chearing you up by usuing a clown nose! clown
    AFUNA
    AFUNA
    Forumember

Post by AFUNA Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:04 am

I know but they would say problem solved :s and no need to talk again :S
    locked ... etc
    lorenzo
    Forumember

Post by lorenzo Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:20 am

Ok lol