Creating Polls,Stickies And Announcements ( Solved ) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Creating Polls,Stickies And Announcements ( Solved )

Torm

Female Posts : 5
    Language : English

Creating Polls,Stickies And Announcements ( Solved ) Empty Creating Polls,Stickies And Announcements ( Solved )

Post by Torm July 17th 2008, 1:10 pm

Hio there please help me i am a bit confused i have searched throught here and found one on sticky but do not have the option underneaththe reply when i have made a topic to make it a sticky,announcement or to create a poll how do i fix this please? I know it is somewhere in the admin panel but can not seem to locate it tia

ps i have the option and add poll underneath but when i click nothing happens also

Last edited by Nessa on July 17th 2008, 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit: To Mark Topic as Solved)
    Torm

Female Posts : 5

Creating Polls,Stickies And Announcements ( Solved ) Empty Re: Creating Polls,Stickies And Announcements ( Solved )

Post by Torm July 17th 2008, 1:27 pm

Its ok i have found it after the tskin i got i could not see the plus signs lol close this now thanks
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Creating Polls,Stickies And Announcements ( Solved ) Empty Re: Creating Polls,Stickies And Announcements ( Solved )

Post by Nessa July 17th 2008, 2:14 pm

Since this problem appears to be resolved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.

=> ( Members Problem Solved )

=> Locked

Nessa