The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP: Preload, tabcontent, tooltip script doesnt work on my forum!

Go down

HELP: Preload, tabcontent, tooltip script doesnt work on my forum! Empty HELP: Preload, tabcontent, tooltip script doesnt work on my forum!

Post by dirtydoug 24/7/2008, 12:29

Sigh.. i am really so excited while searching and constructing these codes and found it so nice and so useful to my forum and its working

heres the preview:
CLICK HERE

But then when i copied and paste it on my forum it doesnt work it just keeps on loading and doesnt load anything, i noticed that the tabcontents script is the one whose been affected i cant remove any of the scripts as it really works, its just that the forum seems not making it work like it should. Its just stuck and the tabcontents doesnt show up.

Heres my FORUM

*as you can see in my forum i havent enabled the TOOLTIP yet as it will only make my forum look ugly.

What i have here is 4 SCRIPTS

1) TEXT TOOLTIP = which once i drag my mouse over the YM PRESENCE of a member on the yahoo user list it will show a picture below. So that others could see the picture of this member.

2) TABCONTENTS = For making my forum neat and organized. i have 4 tabs ABOUT, HELP, NEW TOPICS & MUSIC BOX

3) RSS TICKER = which feeds the RSS OF MY FORUM for new topics, its inside the NEW topics tab.

4) Preload Effect = Which waits for the tabcontents to load before it displays.

*im tired looking out for answers thats why i posted here maybe someone with kind hearted can figure it out and make it use by other forum users. This scripts are really helpful so pls. make it work.

I think the only onload event was use onced and if it was used twice or more it will make the codes conflict and might not work but when you view it, its 100% working, i just really cant make it work on the forum. Pls. help

and heres the script(s):

pls. download the script and make it work i really need it.
dirtydoug
dirtydoug
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Language : filipino, english

http://mainitnonz.forumzen.com

Back to top Go down

HELP: Preload, tabcontent, tooltip script doesnt work on my forum! Empty Re: HELP: Preload, tabcontent, tooltip script doesnt work on my forum!

Post by Guest 24/7/2008, 14:51

I see the yahoo chat widget thing is working when I hover my mouse over the onelinee/offline image a avatar does show belowThe drop down script for the moderators is working.

I don't know what else you mean

Back to top Go down

HELP: Preload, tabcontent, tooltip script doesnt work on my forum! Empty Re: HELP: Preload, tabcontent, tooltip script doesnt work on my forum!

Post by dirtydoug 24/7/2008, 23:38

it is now working because what i did is i put the entire codes on an IFRAME, because if i dont the forum stucks up .. try it on your forum.. i mean the codes i just gave then preview the forum and you will see what i mean..!
dirtydoug
dirtydoug
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Language : filipino, english

http://mainitnonz.forumzen.com

Back to top Go down