The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website E-mail Address

2 posters

Go down

Solved Website E-mail Address

Post by paint July 26th 2008, 3:21 pm

My regular email boxes keep getting stuffed from spam, and I can't tell if I'm deleting messages like new registrations, which I had but not saw emails for, etc. Is there a website email when you create a forum- I need an email inbox where only I can get messages from my forum- Like if your forum name is ________, it will be admin@________.com replacing the line with your forum name- Is that possible?

Edited: I just search on my admin panel, and saw that people dcan contact me by either email client or website form- How does it work- Whats the difference between them- How to access it, etc.??? confused
paint
paint
Forumember

Male Posts : 686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Website E-mail Address

Post by zakir321 July 26th 2008, 6:46 pm

If you set this option to website form or email client, a small email-icon will be displayed in your profile.

• Email client: If you click this icon, you'll see the email address and an email client will open (like outlook).
  • Website form: Clicking the icon will redirect you to a page that allows you to fill in fields (title, message, etc...) and send it as email. The email address will stay hidden - the forum sends it automatically to the correct email.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Website E-mail Address

Post by paint July 30th 2008, 3:54 am

Thanks!! Very Happy
paint
paint
Forumember

Male Posts : 686
Language : English

Back to top Go down