The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well a banner that was being done but wasn\'t WILL DONATE TO YOUR SITE!!

+6
Jalokim
Antonio1992
Lost Uchiha
†Andrew†
alexsteven
hellboy999
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Solved Well a banner that was being done but wasn't WILL DONATE TO YOUR SITE!!

Post by Guest July 30th 2008, 1:20 am

First topic message reminder :

EDIT 2: Just so everyone knows, I loaded a banner that was made and PMed the creator with some specifics about it. That is the only reason it is there, I have not made a decision

EDIT: yes i will donate 5,000 credits to your site for completing this! It must be perfect and I will only donate credits not pay cash! I will be picky about this so take your time. I would like to see this by Friday?

Type: Logo
Size: Hieght 125 (no larger than 140!) Width 800 in pixels
Text: Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Font Color: #7a6452 or #ccbc9c
Font: if you can match the font to look like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This one on Left: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT: here this is what I want as the background (without the light brown corner images or the Dungeons and Dragons sign (please make it clear and fill the background:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really want the entire dragons in it. Shrink them if you need to. even if you have the dragonsoverlapping the border(s) of the banner.

Here is my site so you can get a feel of my site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Kilsek on August 2nd 2008, 8:18 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Well a banner that was being done but wasn\'t WILL DONATE TO YOUR SITE!!

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 6:24 pm

can you give us a link to the vote... or do we have to be a member to view it

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Well a banner that was being done but wasn\'t WILL DONATE TO YOUR SITE!!

Post by Antonio1992 August 2nd 2008, 6:38 pm

Why? Aren't you just going to vote for yours?
Antonio1992
Antonio1992
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Language : english

http://admintalk.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 6:41 pm

Sorry the poll is in the Private section that only admin/mods and the VIP can enter.

On my site when someone donates we have them decide what thier donation goes for.

The new banner was the next item to be changed. I dont just go and spend the credits without putting it up to a vote.

In theory I guess I get many more donations this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Uchiha August 2nd 2008, 6:59 pm

Kilsek wrote:Sorry the poll is in the Private section that only admin/mods and the VIP can enter.

On my site when someone donates we have them decide what thier donation goes for.

The new banner was the next item to be changed. I dont just go and spend the credits without putting it up to a vote.

In theory I guess I get many more donations this way.

When do you think the voting will be over?

I'm pretty sure all of us are excited and anxious to see who wins. Smile
Lost Uchiha
Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 8:18 pm

well to let every one know

jalokim won by 2 votes.

Again, I wish I can donate to all of you. and I may just to that soon for all the effort you put in to this thanks again.

I really appreciate all of your efforts

Back to top Go down

Post by micke1101 August 2nd 2008, 8:18 pm

This was 1 of the longest requests ive seen Laughing
micke1101
micke1101
Forumember

Language : svenska

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Uchiha August 2nd 2008, 8:24 pm

Kilsek wrote:well to let every one know

jalokim won by 2 votes.

Again, I wish I can donate to all of you. and I may just to that soon for all the effort you put in to this thanks again.

*sigh*

Always next time I suppose.

Congrats Jalokim. Razz
Lost Uchiha
Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum August 2nd 2008, 8:33 pm

Lost Uchiha wrote:
Kilsek wrote:well to let every one know

jalokim won by 2 votes.

*sigh*

I was hoping this would be one of those contests where the pro's would stay out of it. Oh well.

Congrats Jalokim. Razz

Well just because they're graphics doesn't mean they should not be ablem to get free stuff Lol
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim August 2nd 2008, 8:34 pm

I also didn't want to enter... but i was sorta let down by the entries.. i was expecting something from hellboy.
But yeah...
anyway I would like to congratulate all on their efforts... some might say it was unfair seeing as i joined the running... but take a think for a moment... the man is paying ... i think he does deserve value for money.

I also added a couple other images to make up for my staff handicap... and now i'm bound on a leash by kilsek... requests on demand... damn it

Anyway... I am also informing you to say that the transaction has also gone smoothly, so this person can be trusted when he wants something for cash(credit).

request considered complete

Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3