The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I receive Notification in Spanish with an English Forum ?

3 posters

Go down

I receive Notification in Spanish with an English Forum ? Empty I receive Notification in Spanish with an English Forum ?

Post by gloopit February 2nd 2007, 10:39 pm

This is what I received, what should I do to recieve it in English:

lá,

Você recebeu este e-mail porque está "observando" o tópico, "speed up" em . Este tópico recebeu uma resposta desde a sua última visita. Você pode usar o endereço que segue para ler as respostas feitas. Não serão enviadas mais notificações enquanto não visitar esse tópico.

http://gloopit.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?p=14#14

Caso não pretenda continuar a verificar este tópico, tanto poderá clicar em "Parar de observar este tópico" na parte inferior esquerda do tópico mencionado, ou clicar no atalho que se segue:

http://gloopit.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3&unwatch=topic

--
Gloopit
gloopit

Male Posts : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I receive Notification in Spanish with an English Forum ? Empty Re: I receive Notification in Spanish with an English Forum ?

Post by Wiegraf February 2nd 2007, 10:47 pm

Hello and welcome.

Because you are new, here are useful links where you can look for answers :

Arrow Frequently Asked Questions
Arrow List of the Frequengly Asked Questions' topics
Arrow Tricks & Tips
Arrow List of the Tricks & Tips topics
Arrow The Search feature
Arrow The FAQ of Editboard.com

Moreover, if you don't find the answer for your question, don't hesitate to open a new topic since this section is made for this !

To answer to your question :
Try going to your I receive Notification in Spanish with an English Forum ? Icon_mini_profile > "preferences", and change the language to "English" Wink

Cordially,
MK
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

I receive Notification in Spanish with an English Forum ? Empty Re: I receive Notification in Spanish with an English Forum ?

Post by zakir321 March 27th 2007, 3:12 pm

well, im new here on this support forum as well, so i might still doing something wrong, but that obvious solution you suggested didnt work for me. im getting email notifications always in the language that the poster has set in his profile, although i have set the board language to english in my own profile settings.

wouldnt it be better (in case it is really not me being too stupid Wink ) if the mails have the language of the thread-subscriber?

PS: searched the links above as well, but i didnt found something... =/

anyway, thx in advance

~Sunny
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia July 6th 2007, 5:19 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down