The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
5 posters

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request. Empty Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 3:05 pm

Just submit them here. Look on my site to see the new template, I just wanted to see what you guys will make with this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Language : svenska

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request. Empty Re: Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Post by micke1101 August 2nd 2008, 5:18 pm

hmm not much to go on
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lost Uchiha
    Lost Uchiha
    Forumember

Male Posts : 115
    Language : English

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request. Empty Re: Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Post by Lost Uchiha August 2nd 2008, 6:01 pm

Try using the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That way, we actually know what the heck it is you want. Wink
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 2nd 2008, 7:12 pm

micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 3rd 2008, 1:26 am

Well here is my try to a banner (text need to be added and also a nice background but need inspiration Razz )

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 6:53 am

Ahem... Inspiration!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

I will go to that link you posted.

The Staff Ranks are:
    Founder
    Webmaster
    Moderation Headmaster or Mod. Headmaster Either will do.

The site Template is an Alienware-like Blue/Black.
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 3rd 2008, 8:38 am

banner too big for forum
    with text (i know its bad i tried make that effect they have in all other pictures with halo)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

without text

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 10:15 pm

One last request in the pics, can you make the backround on them black/blue or no backround?

And, uhh, webmaster be a yellow-themed pic and member be a blue or black themed pic?

Last edited by Axl77 on August 3rd 2008, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 3rd 2008, 10:21 pm

the banner is black/blue and the ranks are transparent

edit

and i made a favicon and if you can specific what pic and what needs to be fixed i can probably fix it on my other comp (cause they are there also favicon)

Last edited by micke1101 on August 3rd 2008, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 10:26 pm

??? They aren't on the site... Oh, and I edited that last message.

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 10:29 pm

Okay, the only thing with the banner is height, make it a bit wider and less tall, sorry if it sounds like I am nit-picking things but I am trying to get the last pics I will ever need.

Just look at the site to see the things I'm talking about...
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 3rd 2008, 10:31 pm

with or without text?

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 10:33 pm

I like Text.

I don't get how the Rank pics are transparent, just look at them on the site, there is a box of color around them. Just delete the backround if you can. And webmaster be a yellow theme rank.
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 3rd 2008, 10:37 pm

Axl77 wrote:I like Text.

I don't get how the Rank pics are transparent, just look at them on the site, there is a box of color around them. Just delete the backround if you can. And webmaster be a yellow theme rank.
    when i look at the forum they look perfect scratch or do you mean the colored little box that changes depending on halo color?
    thats because you should see it better
    should founder also be yellow?

edit

2 different banners resized
    this is 250pix high instead of 370(something) and same width
    this is same height as the one you have (200pix) and matching width

Last edited by micke1101 on August 3rd 2008, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 10:40 pm

There aren't any yellow ones, and yes, webmaster is yellow.

I have seen this happen before, on some computers it will be fine and on some it won't. For instance, the old ranking pics have a white box around them when I use this laptop but look fine when I use the Desktop. I dunno what it is.
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 3rd 2008, 10:44 pm

Axl77 wrote:There aren't any yellow ones, and yes, webmaster is yellow.

I have seen this happen before, on some computers it will be fine and on some it won't. For instance, the old ranking pics have a white box around them when I use this laptop but look fine when I use the Desktop. I dunno what it is.
    i edited before post for banner

founder is gold/yellow
    but only the green box? to be yellow? else i have to find a yellow halo Lol

probably something with graphic card or old web browser

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 10:48 pm

I am posting the old image here so I can get it back if I need it.

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 10:49 pm

WinXP
    IE6
    That is what I use but it also has a white box on IE7 browsers too, I think it is just the computer.

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 10:51 pm

See the link I posted for the right size of the banner. Changing your image just distortes it now. I will keep the current banner until one thats not too tall but has a good width is made like that one.

If you can get a yellow Spartan.

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 10:55 pm

I g2g for a little while
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 3rd 2008, 10:59 pm

i guess i have to mix with the layers

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 11:44 pm

My friend CascadeZero made the banner, I dunno what he uses, all I know is he has a lot of youtube slideshow vids of his art.

Post by Guest August 3rd 2008, 11:52 pm

Don't forget I also need a Logo, I would like one like the Clantacular one if possible.

micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 4th 2008, 12:42 am

just wonder why dont you want to keep that banner its nice Very Happy
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 5th 2008, 12:40 am

1000x200

1000x371

and here is a transparent favicon

(save it to another place in case i may delete it in the future)

Post by Guest August 5th 2008, 2:42 am

You really like it? I am considering asking CascadeZero to make one if anyone at all because he is probably the most pro person I know at graphics...

And the Webmaster rank, do you have a yellow one in construction yet? Also, make a cyan or purplish-pink rank with Graphix as the rank if you feel like it. And, is there a way you could make a non-cyan member rank?

Post by Guest August 5th 2008, 2:54 am

I just now got the Fav-Icon! I see you have been looking at the posts! Anyways, I am still trying to figure out how to set that, I may just have Dragonfir do it...

Post by Guest August 5th 2008, 2:58 am

I am not asking anything super-pro but... is there a way to get rid of the white lines around the Spartan with rock-launcher in the front and the one with dual SMGs on the far-left in the banner?
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Post by micke1101 August 5th 2008, 10:51 am

So member black instead of cyan
    Webmaster be yellow
    purple-pink graphic rank
    Use this html code
    Code:
    <link rel='SHORTCUT ICON' href=http://micke1101.0fees.net/hc/favicon.ico>
    but replace the url with the one for your favicon.
    hmm well the white lines can be glow lines (i told it to make glow effect on some) Laughing but if you dont like i can see what i can do

Last edited by micke1101 on August 5th 2008, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest August 5th 2008, 1:29 pm

i thonk that he is requesting all these changes because he is switching the site to a more "General" theme.

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 3:35 am