The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
5 posters

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request. - Page 2 Empty Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Just submit them here. Look on my site to see the new template, I just wanted to see what you guys will make with this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Language : svenska

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request. - Page 2 Empty Re: Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Post by micke1101 Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and im going to try fix the white lines but on which of them? 1000x371 or 1000x200?

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request. - Page 2 Empty Re: Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:44 am

Works For Me!!!

1000x300 was the one that worked!

Do you even really like Halo? You seem to know a bit about it...

What is up with your Avatar? Every time I see it I can't help but to watch it make all those weird faces! (lol)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:20 pm

Do the Glow-Effect if you want. Where do I put that code? I tried the CSS and the Site Description already!
    hellboy999
    hellboy999
    Forumember

Male Posts : 764
    Language : german,english

Post by hellboy999 Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 pm

What is up with your Avatar? Every time I see it I can't help but to watch it make all those weird faces!

omg dont you know Mr Bean?

sorry for off-topic
    micke1101
    micke1101
    Forumember

Language : svenska

Post by micke1101 Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Axl77 wrote:Works For Me!!!

1000x300 was the one that worked!

Do you even really like Halo? You seem to know a bit about it...

What is up with your Avatar? Every time I see it I can't help but to watch it make all those weird faces! (lol)
    Dr. Jan Itor
    Dr. Jan Itor
    Forumember

Language : Swedish

Post by Dr. Jan Itor Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:08 pm

mr bean is pretty old and never thought it was funny but everyone knows who he is :p

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:02 pm

I'm just horrible right?

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:08 pm

Can you make one like the others that says Legendary Member in Orangish Gold or something and Heroic Member in Silver?
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
    Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Post by Jalokim Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 am

complete

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:26 pm