The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request. - Page 2 Empty Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Post by Guest August 2nd 2008, 3:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just submit them here. Look on my site to see the new template, I just wanted to see what you guys will make with this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request. - Page 2 Empty Re: Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Post by micke1101 August 5th 2008, 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and im going to try fix the white lines but on which of them? 1000x371 or 1000x200?
micke1101
micke1101
Forumember

Language : svenska

Back to top Go down

Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request. - Page 2 Empty Re: Banner, Backround, Logo and Ranking pic request.

Post by Guest August 5th 2008, 6:44 pm

Works For Me!!!

1000x300 was the one that worked!

Do you even really like Halo? You seem to know a bit about it...

What is up with your Avatar? Every time I see it I can't help but to watch it make all those weird faces! (lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2008, 7:20 pm

Do the Glow-Effect if you want. Where do I put that code? I tried the CSS and the Site Description already!

Back to top Go down

Post by hellboy999 August 5th 2008, 9:04 pm

What is up with your Avatar? Every time I see it I can't help but to watch it make all those weird faces!

omg dont you know Mr Bean?

sorry for off-topic
hellboy999
hellboy999
Forumember

Male Posts : 764
Language : german,english

Back to top Go down

Post by micke1101 August 5th 2008, 9:51 pm

Axl77 wrote:Works For Me!!!

1000x300 was the one that worked!

Do you even really like Halo? You seem to know a bit about it...

What is up with your Avatar? Every time I see it I can't help but to watch it make all those weird faces! (lol)
micke1101
micke1101
Forumember

Language : svenska

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jan Itor August 5th 2008, 10:08 pm

mr bean is pretty old and never thought it was funny but everyone knows who he is :p
Dr. Jan Itor
Dr. Jan Itor
Forumember

Language : Swedish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 6th 2008, 10:02 pm

I'm just horrible right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2008, 4:08 am

Can you make one like the others that says Legendary Member in Orangish Gold or something and Heroic Member in Silver?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim August 20th 2008, 12:04 pm

complete
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2