a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+6
Tilum
Gee
Creazy8
Luka_08
Koopa
Spectre
10 posters

a thread with future updates that are coming soon ...

Poll

good idea?

[ 13 ]
    a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Bar_left87%a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Bar_right [87%] 
    [ 2 ]
    a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Bar_left13%a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Bar_right [13%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Forumember

Language : English

a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Empty a thread with future updates that are coming soon ...

Post by Spectre August 9th 2008, 5:08 pm

Hi!

I would love to have a thread with future forumotion updates! Like When you post the newest update you directly post in the "future updates" thread what you are working at the moment ( including the date of the update release) ...

best greetings

Spectre
    Koopa
    Koopa

Language : English

a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Empty Re: a thread with future updates that are coming soon ...

Post by Koopa August 9th 2008, 5:16 pm

That would be a great idea!
    Luka_08
    Luka_08
    Forumember

Male Posts : 553
    Language : hrvatski, engleski, talijanski, njemački, latinski, srpski, bosanski, i svašta nešta

a thread with future updates that are coming soon ... Empty Re: a thread with future updates that are coming soon ...

Post by Luka_08 August 9th 2008, 6:15 pm

amazing idea, congratulations Spectre, finally some reasonable suggestion, thumright
    Creazy8
    Forumember

Male Posts : 184
    Language : Poland, not good in english ;)

Post by Creazy8 August 9th 2008, 6:50 pm

its great idea Smile votes YES
    Gee

Language : Dutch/English/French/German

Post by Gee August 9th 2008, 7:47 pm

Definitely, good suggestion. Would be good to keep the users posted!

Last edited by Gee on August 9th 2008, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest August 9th 2008, 7:57 pm

I have asked for this mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnyyyy times
    Tilum
    Tilum
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Post by Tilum August 9th 2008, 8:06 pm

I would like this but in questions about forumotion Scamite said something like this Cailhlem's reply;

Caihlem wrote:The techies have this stingy habit of not communicating anything (not even to Veteran Staff) until it's officially finished
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
    Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Post by Jalokim August 9th 2008, 10:06 pm

Timmy wrote:I would like this but in questions about forumotion Scamite said something like this Cailhlem's reply;

Caihlem wrote:The techies have this stingy habit of not communicating anything (not even to Veteran Staff) until it's officially finished
    I have been in the staff for almost a year and I am agree with that in 100%
    bulldogcrazy98
    bulldogcrazy98
    Forumember

Language : english

Post by bulldogcrazy98 August 12th 2008, 5:42 am

i think this idea is great i vote yes
    fireflare77
    fireflare77
    Forumember

Male Posts : 161
    Language : Cockne, English

Post by fireflare77 August 13th 2008, 1:04 am

bulldogcrazy98 wrote:i think this idea is great i vote yes
    Don't you have any idea what's going on in this thead? Please read it next time so that you can phrase your response in a way that doesn't burst the awesome bubble of tension *wags finger like a grumpy old man* Anyway, yeah, it's a great idea on paper... er, on pixel, but is lacking in practicality. But if, say, the techies decided to tell the admins when they were starting a project or even when they were THINKING of starting a project instead of when it was over this would be practical and convienent.
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

Post by Caihlem August 17th 2008, 4:22 pm

I can't do what I cannot do... :/
    If I know of any Updates, I'd be more than glad to give members a notice, if not even a preview

Yet as I'm getting tired of saying, even the techies can't give guarantess on what's coming
    => Locked (again)