The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my playlist dosent work help please

3 posters

Go down

my playlist dosent work help please Empty my playlist dosent work help please

Post by nox123 August 15th 2008, 1:52 am

Hello i made a playlist in playlist.com i took the code of my playlist and i went to Templates
i tried to enter at the first one dont know how it call
it told me i need version phpbb2 so i puted bb2
then i went then went to the index body i put the code
i did previe its worked then i did the yelloq thing anf then again "send"
and then the green with the + the i opened new page of my fourm is worked
then i wanted to put thet on bb2 i did in the hitskin.com save all i did
its saved then i went to verison preesed on verison phpbb3
i open bew page of my fourm and all gone the play list didnt was there
so my question is:how the fray i put playlist in phpbb3 and its will work!
more 1 thing my frined told me i ned html page so i made one and i puted there the code of the playlist now i have html page in there theres a playlist maybe i need to put thet somewhere?!please help me
nox123

Language : english

Back to top Go down

my playlist dosent work help please Empty Playlist help

Post by Abyssal_Demon February 10th 2009, 9:38 pm

playlist is a great way to have music however it has to be in a certain spot in order to work

if you have a portal you need to check the stucture their should be a button that says create custom block click on that leave everything as it is and enter the code you got from playlist in the space. Then hit done go to your portal structure and drag the playlist widget onto where ever you want on your homepage

playlist only has one drawback and that is that it only plays on the portal if you wish for it to play every where you have to click the button that says pop-out player, it will open a new browser and bingo... you have music

hope this helped
Abyssal_Demon
Abyssal_Demon

Language : English

Back to top Go down

my playlist dosent work help please Empty Re: my playlist dosent work help please

Post by Fusion February 10th 2009, 9:55 pm

hmm go to Admin panel>Modules>Portal management>Structure>Create Custom Block>type the name in widget name then same in Widget Tittle > add the code>then save it>now again get to portal management where you see alota things like Recent News etc. but scroll down untill you see Personal widgets open it then youll see The Playlist (Or whatever you named it)
click on it and add it to the big list where ,,maybe,,youll see recent news etc.
save it and then you`ll have it:)
hopez i helped.
Fusion
Fusion
Forumember

Male Posts : 420
Language : English

http://misteryx.do-goo.net/

Back to top Go down