The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Forum/Administrative Button Request

Collosia

Male Posts : 16
    Language : English and fluent in toddler-eese

Forum/Administrative Button Request Empty Forum/Administrative Button Request

Post by Collosia August 16th 2008, 12:19 am

First a preface by saying a very public thank you to Placeholder for all he's helped me with thus far. But now I'm feeling guilty for constantly asking of his time and thought to ask here, so as to maybe take up someone else's time, and not monopolize poor Placeholder's! Although, if he sees this and decides to help, I would NOT turn it down. LOL But see, then its his choice...hehe.

Anyway, I'm needing some buttons made and will give a list below. My site, still in the works (I know, it's a mess, but I'm really trying to learn it all, honest!) is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You can see I've already implemented Placeholders nav buttons and he's making a few others for me (I hope.)

What I'm looking for now, are something that will work with his buttons to help tie the whole board together, still look clean, and if I change the color scheme slightly, won't require me to seek out a whole new set of buttons.

Size: I don't really know what size I'd like, in numbers, other than to say smaller than [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Colors: Prefer mainly black/gloss black background, white or grey text or pics.

Shape: Circular, please! Or, rounded corner squares.

Element............................Icon

Delete this topic.................X

Lock this Topic...................tiny lock icon

Merge topic.......................Get creative...something..."mergey" LOL

Unlock this topic.................tiny unlocked lock

View IP address..................IP

Send report....................... !

Find all posts by................. Either a magnifying glass, or for fun, a tiny hound or pointer dog. Smile

And that's it! I hope I gave enough info, I will check back to see if anyone has questions for me.
    Collosia

Forum/Administrative Button Request Empty Re: Forum/Administrative Button Request

Post by Collosia August 16th 2008, 12:54 am

Sorry, forgot one other button. Sad

Who is Online...........Again, get creative. Either two people, or a face in white with a superimposed black ? or...something to that effect. Have fun with it!
    Collosia

Forum/Administrative Button Request Empty Re: Forum/Administrative Button Request

Post by Collosia August 17th 2008, 1:18 am

24 hours? Check Smile

Bump? Check!
    Collosia

Post by Collosia August 17th 2008, 11:24 pm

Saved from the second page! Anyone working on this perhaps? Or shall I just let it slowly fade away again? Smile
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
    Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Post by Jalokim August 18th 2008, 7:18 pm

You people and your sweet talk ...
    I curse you uuuu uuu uu! Razz
    enjoy, please tell me if you need anything changed ... the images are black background ready:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and the pier de resistance:
    Collosia

Post by Collosia August 18th 2008, 9:46 pm

Oh my gosh Jalokim! That banner wasn't even close to what I was thinking and it's perfect! I love it! Thank you!

And to be honest, same thing with the buttons...I was stuck on the mindset of the vista gloss that Placeholder does (what can I say, the guy is talented!) but what you came up with is perfect, and fits very well with my forum! Thank you so much!

Could I see the X (Delete topic) button with a red X just to see how it looks? I will probably stay with the white, but just to see?

And I do need one other button, you might have missed it in my organized mess up there. LOL Just one that says IP on it, please.

Again, thank you so very much! Man...I love the flag standard. So awsome.
    Collosia

Post by Collosia August 18th 2008, 10:19 pm

D'oh! It did just strike me though, that there's a grammatical error on the standard. Should be Who's rather than whose. Yeah yeah, English and it's 1300 words that sound the same and are spelled differently. LOL
    Beno
    Beno
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024
    Language : English

Post by Beno August 18th 2008, 10:26 pm

Collosia wrote:D'oh! It did just strike me though, that there's a grammatical error on the standard. Should be Who's rather than whose. Yeah yeah, English and it's 1300 words that sound the same and are spelled differently. LOL

Yes your right how did you notice?
    Collosia

Post by Collosia August 18th 2008, 11:08 pm

Probably because my Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, my other Grandmother, stepMom and were all English teachers. I think grammar is genetically built into me. LOL
    N!X
    N!X
    Forumember

Male Posts : 338
    Language : Serbian & English

Post by N!X August 18th 2008, 11:24 pm

Man you must get staright A hehe
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Post by Jalokim August 19th 2008, 10:29 am

i know the spelling is wrong ... I noticed right after finishing ... but then i started having second thoughts... I didn't bother checking how its really spelt ...
    I'll fix it ...
    I did make a IP button ... guess it got lost in the upload.

@coll thats the idea behind checking the persons site first. I see warhammer material... i'm not gonna make vista buttons

Collosia

Post by Collosia August 19th 2008, 1:05 pm

But...I like vista buttons! LOL

As I said though, they work perfectly. Thank you so much Jalokim and Placeholder for everything you two have done! It looks great, and I'm slapping up a public thanks on our forums so everyone knows to whom we owe this cleaner, nicer looking board! Very Happy
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Post by Jalokim August 19th 2008, 5:05 pm

thanks
    'and
    complete

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 2:26 am